g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

[complete] Technically Family, Aurora
Regulus Black
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 01:36 AM
PMQuote
Regulus - 32 posts - 22 - 6'0" - Pureblood
Animagus :: Jackal
Body for the Protection of Magical Species
Executioner
Callie
26 points

Watching you user posted image Two things were absolutely certain about the Black family; they hated "dirty" blood, and betrayal was a sin punishable by dismissal from the family. One person came from one of those who betrayed the Black name; Aurora. On special orders from his father, Regulus was meant to keep an eye on her and report if she had been a part of anything that could further ruin their name. It seemed to be perfectly easy, but he had only just arrived a few weeks earlier.

Initially Regulus had a difficult time finding the woman, but luck was on his side. Walking back to his desk after enjoying some lunch he saw a blonde haired woman he recognized from pictures. It was his cousin. Stopping at the bottom of the steps he waited until she was near the bottom to speak up, "Well, well. Isn't this a small world" he chided, smirking at Aurora. "How long has it been?"

Regulus's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 08:04 AM
PMQuote
Rory - 367 posts - 34 - 5'8" - Pureblood
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

No. You're Not Here user posted image Aurora made it her business to stay away from the dark side of her family. She had never been so happy that her family was disowned by them, because she didn't have to grow up in such vile hatred. Though she still felt like she had to make up for all the evil they did by being as kind and helpful to everyone she came across as possible. Yet still, she was forever marred by the Black name.

Leaving MACUSA where she had come to eat lunch with her boyfriend, she was stopped short when she heard a voice and she had to grip the railing of the stairs when she saw the face associated with the voice. Clenching her jaw she looked at him trying not to seem at all scared by seeing him there. "Obviously it hasn't been long enough.." Letting out a slow breath she adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "Why are you here Regulus? This is not England, your family does not run things here"

Rory's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Regulus Black
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 01:25 PM
PMQuote
Executioner
Callie
26 points

Watching you user posted image Regulus couldn’t help but smile cunningly at Aurora’s response. Fiery. Perhaps there were some redeeming qualities in the woman after all. ”believe it or not, I actually work here.” he answered, which wasn’t at all a lie.

Although the sly demeanor and the smirk on his face, Regulus’ body was relaxed. He had his arm on the hand railing which he was leaning on, and he kept enough distance from her for her not to feel threatened.

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 01:37 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

No. You're Not Here user posted image "You work here?" Not liking that answer she gripped the strap of her bag tightly. She really didn't feel comfortable that anyone from the dark side of her family was in New York. She knew that it was fr nothing good that he was here she just didn't know why, he seemed too relaxed and he was too confident.

"What job do you have exactly?" Unsure of what exactly she should do here, she had one of the worst urges to rush back to where Lucas was, except, she never told him about that side of her family. Ever. "I didn't realize anyone in the family actually valued a job"

^
Regulus Black
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 02:12 PM
PMQuote
Executioner
Callie
26 points

Watching you user posted image Regulus couldn't help but laugh and shake his head at Aurora's response. This job was going to be a hell of a lot more fun than he had expected. Taking a step forward to begin walking past her, he responded with an answer that was just too perfect; ”Executioner”. Winking at her he stepped just past her only to turn around and face her again. ”And don’t judge us by uncle Arcturus. His own daughter was a traitor”. His voice seemed cold at the mention of the traitor. Though he knew that she would understand that completely.

With a shake of his head Regulus stepped toward her once more. ”Perhaps we can meet up sometime. We ARE technically family after all. And as far as I know we’re the only ones in America”.

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 02:24 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

No. You're Not Here user posted image Executioner? That did not settle her nerves at all. He was getting paid to kill and that just made her feel sick to her stomach. That got worse when he mentioned the traitor and her expression darkened. She did not like how he said traitor. "Well I think she is rather brave" Her voice matching the coldness of his voice she moved to make her way back towards the elevator so that she could go back to Lucas.

"Actually I would rather we didn't, wouldn't want to sully your name to be around a traitor" Shaking her head she turned and walked quickly towards the elevator. She really needed to just get somewhere away from this situation.

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 02:58 PM
PMQuote
Lucas - 511 posts - 35 - 6'3" - Pure
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

You’re back? user posted image Aurora left before Regulus could get another word in, but that was fine with him. He had actually learned a lot from her in their short conversation. He followed to the elevators and watched to see which floor she got off on before continuing back to his office.

Lucas was looking over some of the paperwork that Dory had been working on before her poisoning but looked up just in time to see Aurora walking back in. Confused, he looked around to see if she’d forgotten anything.. but she seemed huffy. Stepping around his desk he placed his hands on her arms. ”Are you alright?” he asked.

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

Lucas's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 03:04 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

No. You're Not Here user posted image She did not like that her cousin worked in the same building as Lucas. Hell even as Karina. No she did not like this in the least bit and something had to be done. The only thing she could think of was that she needed to get them away from where he was. Walking back to where Lucas was still flustered and not sure what to do, she went straight to Lucas desk and paced for a second infront of his desk, still gripping her bag strap before she took a seat again infront of his desk.

"Can you work somewhere else? Like.. not in MACUSA? Hey.. maybe you and Karina can start a business together... outside of MACUSA. Like far away from here" Looking at him completely serious she shifted in the chair still completely uncomfortable. "I would totally support a personal business"

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 03:13 PM
PMQuote
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

You’re back? user posted image As Aurora spoke, Lucas leaned against his desk with his hands crossed. He stared at her, extremely confused, before saying ”What’s happened?” he asked her, trying to figure out what could have possibly happened before she really left the building. She hadn’t been gone that long and wanting her and Karina away from there? What was up with that?

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 03:36 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

No. You're Not Here user posted image Groaning at the fact he was asking questions she shook her head and leaned on her knees for a moment before she brushed her hair back out of her eyes. "Because I just ran into my cousin downstairs in the lobby. He works here. So obviously we need to get you out of this building.. he is an executioner Lucas.. he kills. Like.. I need you away from here. He is here and that is not good!" Shaking her head she looked at him being completely serious and there was no normal shine in her eyes. No this was panicking Rora.

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 09:12 PM
PMQuote
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

You’re back? user posted image ”Because your cousin is here?” Lucas asked, sounding sympathetic though she sounded like a total loony. He had never heard about a cousin of hers and honestly never thought to ask. He knew the Black name, but never really figured that they were a part of the same tree.. even then, as he stood sympathetically in front of her.

Still, something was worrying her so Lucas stood upright and walked behind his desk, pulling out a book that had all of MACUSA personnel written inside. ”What’s his name?” he asked as he made his way through the pages, stopping when he reached the one for the executioners, but finding no one named “Black”.

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 02:54 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

No. You're Not Here user posted image "Regulus Black. His name is Regulus Black" Shaking her head she rubbed her face and looked at him. "I don't care if he is an employee here, I know he is but Lucas he is not a good man. None of that family are good people" Trying to explain that to him she shook her head. This wasn't good, not in any way and knowing he was in the city she felt less comfortable than she ever had before. "I should leave New York. That is something I should do. I can work in other hospitals"

^
Callie
 Posted on: May 5 2018, 01:38 PM
PMQuote
Cal - 136 posts - 25 - 5'7" - No-Maj Born
Empath
State of Delusion
Spaghetti Monster
Callie
236 points

user posted image

--------------------
Callie
Tennessee
Hufflepuff

Cal's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole