g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

[complete] Consequences, Liam
Alannah Morgan
 Posted on: Nov 29 2017, 01:48 PM
PMQuote
Alannah - 8 posts - 23 - 5'2" - Pureblood
St. Ignatius
Healer
J
8 points

There was a certain lack of inspiration about the soup, a greyness that was contrary to the noisy No Maj diner. Like those days where the clouds would not retreat and everything blended into shades of grey. Not exactly the kind of thing one wanted at the end of a very long shift, though at the end of such a shift Alannah was not exactly in a mindspace where she knew what she wanted. There was something about the simple notion of choice here that was incredibly stressful.

Really, Alannah needed order and schedules. Though she could improvise within a framework, left entirely to her own devices, she ended up with slop masquerading as soup. Which at the moment was not metaphorical. She pushed the spoon in and lifted some up, allowing it to slop back into the bowl. Then, with a deep sigh, she pushed the bowl away slightly and pressed the flat of her hands to her eyes.

Her day had been absurd. It had started what felt like twenty hours ago (but was really about sixteen) with a child whose head had somehow grown a tail. Which was not difficult in itself, simple reversal, but the child had been accompanied by Two Very Concerned Parents. That was sort of when the headache had started. The day had then shaped along those veins, concluding with injuries inflicted by pixies, on the kind of person whose general disposition had left Alannah more sympathetic to the pixies.

Ugh, she was done, and she knew it. She needed to eat and go home and sleep and prepare for another day. She steeled herself. The grey was painfully unappealing, but she'd made her soup and now she'd have to eat it. Removing her hands from her face, with grim determination, she prepared to confront the consequences of her life choices.

--------------------
Alannah Morgan
23 | Pureblood | Healer, St. Ignatius
Grindelwald Supporter - R&D Division

Alannah's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Liam Somersfield
 Posted on: Dec 6 2017, 12:40 AM
PMQuote
Hey You! - 11 posts - 36 - 5'8" - Unknown
Occlumens
Magical Security Department
Auditor
Callie
8 points

Pixielated Well, the day did NOT go how Liam had imagined, though the thought of being attacked by Pixies while doing an Audit was not typically on the average person's mind. He had made it to the hospital, though was able to take the time to give the department an F.. something he was sure they expected. He'd be back... So hopefully they were better prepared and Pixie free.

Liam's healer wasn't very... taking of his antics. Then again, Pixie jokes can only be so classy. "Are you sure you don't need a Pix-ture?" was one of the many dumb jokes he had used to lighten the mood. He was all patched up and decided to go and grab a bite to eat, stopping at a diner in the no-maj part of Manhattan. He had about as much magic as he could take that day.

As Liam looked over the food menu he couldn't help but notice the healer that had helped him just a little while earlier. He stood up, noticing her... interesting looking soup and cleared his throat. "Hey there. I didn't expect to see you here" Or really anyone for that matter. "Do you mind if I join you?"

Hey You!'s App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Alannah Morgan
 Posted on: Dec 11 2017, 08:31 AM
PMQuote
St. Ignatius
Healer
J
8 points

She wasn't expecting to be interrupted. Indeed, she wasn't expecting anything -- the long day had left too tired to expect or hope or want. Of course then the day coughed up the greyest grub and Alannah found her numbed senses struggling to the surface in protest. Maybe she didn't long for anything but she was certainly experiencing an aversion - an anti-want, if not an all out wanting.

She welcomed the interruption to her circumlocutory thoughts.

"Hey there. I didn't expect to see you here"

Alannah looked up to find she concurred. She had left the hospital entirely expecting to not be faced any time soon with the man who thought his plight with the pixies was fodder for comedic interjections. "Ah, I--"

"Do you mind if I join you?"

There was no logical reason to accept his company. But there was also no logical reason not to. So, a little awkard, she nodded, gently creating her throat but temporarily coming up short for conversation. Small talk was a skill she did not possess. Also she had been taken aback,  which didn't happen too often for her -- never mind that she dealt with bleeding mobsters and Grindelwald supporters at her doorstep on a regular basis, THIS was surprising. "Erm," she said, casting about for something to say before landing on a conclusive, "Yes. How are you.. Er, doing, with the pixie, erm, things?"

@Callie
--------------------
Alannah Morgan

^
Liam Somersfield
 Posted on: Dec 11 2017, 07:40 PM
PMQuote
Hey You! - 11 posts - 36 - 5'8" - Unknown
Occlumens
Magical Security Department
Auditor
Callie
8 points

Pixielated The woman seemed just as thrilled to have Liam join her as she had been to heal him which almost made him second guess his choice of seating. He sat down anyway and smiled at her in a friendly manner. She seemed to be quite flustered, which he did a good job pretending not to notice. ”Yeeeeah, the Department is getting another “surprise” inspection tomorrow, so that should be fun” he told her, and then smiled at the waitress that came to take his order. ”I will have a coffee, one of these chicken sandwiches and... whatever she wants besides that soup” he said, acting like it was no big deal, because it wasn’t.

Hey You!'s App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Alannah Morgan
 Posted on: Dec 11 2017, 10:45 PM
PMQuote
St. Ignatius
Healer
J
8 points

As sure as Alannah had been not two hours ago, in diagnosing and assessing his wounds and healig them, she found herself suddenly very out of her depth. This was no longer a medical issue. This was a social thing, a whole other area that she had fa fewer skills in.

”Yeeeeah, the Department is getting another “surprise” inspection tomorrow, so that should be fun.”

"Hopefully less fun for the pixies," pointed out Alannah. As he took moment to order she focised on trying to work out other things to say. Things, like, words. Possibly even sentences.

”I will have a coffee, one of these chicken sandwiches and... whatever she wants besides that soup.”

"Oh, I'm- I- It's not--" Those were almost sentences so possibly they sounded. A strained smile graced her features. "I'm fine. I have... this." She couldn't even look at the soup anymore. A sandwich sounded incredible though.

--------------------
Alannah Morgan

^
Callie
 Posted on: May 5 2018, 01:33 PM
PMQuote
Cal - 136 posts - 25 - 5'7" - No-Maj Born
Empath
State of Delusion
Spaghetti Monster
Callie
236 points

user posted image

--------------------
Callie
Tennessee
Hufflepuff

Cal's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole