g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

Will They or Won't They?
Delaney Rosier
 Posted on: Jan 11 2018, 03:02 AM
PMQuote
- 7 posts - 24 - -
No-Maj Studies Professor
Avery
7 points

Eeeeeeeeeeee <3 Great-Grandparents of Viktor Krum, Delaney and Elijah aren't strictly canon apart from the fact that they're both pureblood and this generation hasn't been named. So, hah. Might be best to check out her app here before deciding you want to chat about him. <3
Elijah was a year ahead of Delaney in school. The younger of the two Krum brothers, he was slated to marry Delaney, but she fell for the elder one, Kendall. Or she thought she did. Throughout school, she tried to change Kendall's mind about her, and Elijah did the same with her. But it wasn't until Kendall married, Delaney graduated, and Elijah finally started trying to date casually that he recognized her depression. She moved in with him for a while as he helped her try and find a job, and now he's promised to check up on her every few months in New York. She's the second child as well, and has always felt like she had to be more than she was, hence her going after Kendall instead, but the main goal for them is probably that it takes her a while but she finally realizes she does love him and that their relationship is more than enough for her.
ELIJAH KRUM
25 years old
Future ship/End-Game
<---- Hover for more!
^
Liz
 Posted on: Apr 15 2018, 08:27 PM
PMQuote
Lizzz - 517 posts - 431 - 5'6" - No-Maj
Newt's New York
Admin Supreme
Liz
12 points

Is the face negotiable?

--------------------
LIZ
ADMIN SUPREME
ASK ME ALL OF THE THINGS!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
Lizzz's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Avery
 Posted on: Apr 15 2018, 08:34 PM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

I mean, yeah. I had considered a few folks but didn't really settle so I just picked one XD

--------------------
^
Liz
 Posted on: Apr 19 2018, 02:35 PM
PMQuote
Newt's New York
Admin Supreme
Liz
12 points

Woot! Who else were you thinking of? I want to choose one of your ideas but I just don't really like his face for whatever reason xD

--------------------
LIZ
ADMIN SUPREME
^
Avery
 Posted on: Apr 19 2018, 03:05 PM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

Well, I'm not sure I remember all of them, but I like Clive Standen. He plays a fictional version of someone I'm legit related to, which is fucking dope. But I could also go for a bit softer like Kit Harrington or Richard Madden. I'm pretty chill with anything as long as they've got darker features or could be kind of cad-ish. The app should make that a bit more clear, tbf, but somehow that's just how I picture them.

--------------------
^
Liz
 Posted on: Apr 19 2018, 03:11 PM
PMQuote
Newt's New York
Admin Supreme
Liz
12 points

ooooooh CLIVE STANDEN IT IS

--------------------
LIZ
ADMIN SUPREME
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole