g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

[complete] Fickle Family, Dani
Armand Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 06:26 PM
PMQuote
Armand - 35 posts - 16 - 5'5" - Pureblood
Ilvermorny
Wampus
Callie
31 points

Can't Comprehend it. user posted image Armand was in a fog as he walked through the school. He had been called out of his last class of the day to speak to the head of school, not expecting to hear what he had been told. He couldn't even wrap his head around the situation; his brother, who was dead for basically his whole life, was actually NOT dead and had some sort of memory loss? What the actual fuck?

The fog around Armand moved when Dani came around the corner and in an act of hopeless desperation he grabbed her hand and brought her into the auditorium so that they could talk. When the door closed he looked at her as if his world had flipped, mostly because it had. When he opened his mouth to speak he immediately closed it since no words came out. How was he even suppose to explain that? After pacing somewhat with his hands behind his head he finally just said it, "My brother is alive.."

Armani

Armand's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Daniela De La Cruz
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 06:35 PM
PMQuote
- 29 posts - 15 - -
Student
Heather
0 points

Dani was on her way back from the bathroom, having had to leave class for the most annoying of reasons when she was stopped by Armand and pulled into the auditorium.

"Manny? What's wrong?"

He was pacing, looking lost and Dani didn't know what to do to help until he told her what was happening. When he did, she was confused for a moment. Of course his brother was... Oh. OH. She moved in front of him and took his hand in her, intertwining their fingers. She didn't even know what to say or how to react. What do you say when your boyfriend just found out his brother that was dead was actually alive?

"Are you okay?"

i'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game
's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Armand Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 06:39 PM
PMQuote
Ilvermorny
Wampus
Callie
31 points

Can't Comprehend it. user posted image Was he okay? That was a good question to ask, in all honesty. The answer however was not clear. "I don't know... I mean, I barely remember him but my siblings are still so torn up about his death to this day and- well, I guess not death now.." He squeezed her hand tightly, pulling her closer because he needed to feel her close to him. She was like his anchor, keeping him grounded.. keeping him steady. "How am I suppose to react to this?"

^
Daniela De La Cruz
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 06:59 PM
PMQuote
- 29 posts - 15 - -
Student
Heather
0 points

Dani wrapped her arms around Armand's waist, resting her head on his shoulder. She wasn't sure how she could help but she knew she would do whatever he needed, regardless of the rules. He was more important to her.

"I don't think there's really any way you're supposed to react. This isn't... This doesn't usually happen. I don't even know what I'd do if my dad reappeared alive." She looked up at him and reached up, resting a hand on his cheek, her thumb stroking softly. "What do you need?"

^
Armand Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 07:18 PM
PMQuote
Ilvermorny
Wampus
Callie
31 points

Can't Comprehend it. user posted image Armand pulled Dani closer by wrapping his arms around her shoulders, closing his eyes as her mere presence comforted him. "Just be here.. be you" he told her. All he wanted was to lay down in a bed and hold her close to him like they would when they were in the hospital wing. In a makeshift effort he sat down in one of the chairs and pulled her hand so that she could sit in his lap and rest against him. "Not sure what I'd do without you" he told her with a kiss to her temple.

^
Daniela De La Cruz
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 07:30 PM
PMQuote
- 29 posts - 15 - -
Student
Heather
0 points

Dani let him move her onto his lap, smiling supportively at him. Once they were seated, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and let one hand play with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"We both know you'd be lost." She smiled teasingly before pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose.

^
Armand Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 04:43 AM
PMQuote
Ilvermorny
Wampus
Callie
31 points

Can't Comprehend it. user posted image A shiver ran down Armand's spine for a moment as Dani played with his hair, which only caused him the need to pull her closer and place a gentle kiss on her lips. There was no other time in his life where he felt so completely head over heels for someone, that was a long ascension that began the moment that Dani first laid in bed with him in the hospital wing.

Resting his forehead against Dani's, he sighed. "So.. my brother is alive... I should be happy right?" he asked, his finger tracing slowly up her arm. "So, why am I terrified for Angel and Audrey?"

^
Daniela De La Cruz
 Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 12:58 PM
PMQuote
- 29 posts - 15 - -
Student
Heather
0 points

Dani smiled at her boyfriend and kissed him back, one hand sliding forward to rest on his cheek while the other continued running through the short hair at the nape of his neck.

Dani wasn't really sure how she should answer him, completely unsure of the situation. Manny had been barely a toddler when his brother left; she'd be surprised if he even remembered his older brother. But Audrey and Angel were older, Angel had even gone with George. Dani kissed the tip of Manny's nose and said, "I'm sure you're happy. But you care about your family so it's natural that you'd be worried. You're just that kind of person. Kind, caring. It's what I liked about you when we met."

^
Armand Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 14 2018, 10:22 PM
PMQuote
Ilvermorny
Wampus
Callie
31 points

Can't Comprehend it. user posted image Armand grinned at Dani before pulling her closer to him. "Oh yea? What else did you like?" he asked, giving her a bit of a cocky look as he did so. He moved his hands down to her ankles so that he could re-position her in a manner that was more comfortable for him. Last thing he needed was to worry about her falling down when he messed with her.

^
Daniela De La Cruz
 Posted on: Jan 14 2018, 11:26 PM
PMQuote
- 29 posts - 15 - -
Student
Heather
0 points

Dani rolled her eyes at her ridiculous boyfriend, allowing him to move her into a more comfortable position before wrapping her arms around his shoulders again to play with his hair.

"Nope, nothing else. That's it." She smirked at him and flipped her hair before settling into his lap and kissing his cheek softly. She was still having a hard time processing the fact that Manny's brother, that he thought was dead for his entire life, was actually alive. "So, do you think you're going to go see your brother?"

^
Callie
 Posted on: May 2 2018, 07:28 PM
PMQuote
Cal - 136 posts - 25 - 5'7" - No-Maj Born
Empath
State of Delusion
Spaghetti Monster
Callie
236 points

user posted image

--------------------
Callie
Tennessee
Hufflepuff

Cal's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole