g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

[complete] The Perfect Moment, New Jersey | Savannah
Néall O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 3 2017, 10:29 PM
PMQuote
Néall - 135 posts - 25 - 6'2" - Pureblood
O'Brien's Mob
Drug Supplier
Callie
130 points

What say you? New Jersey. The state that smelled interesting, the people were rude, but it was close enough to New York without travelling too far away, while at the same time gave people the opportunity TO get out of the big city. Néall wasn't sure what Savannah saw in him, but there they were, standing in front of a courthouse ready to elope. Cait had even agreed to be a witness, though he wasn't sure whether or not she could actually keep it a secret.

The last couple of days went by extremely quickly, but that's to be expected when you're overly happy. Three days prior, Néall had asked her to marry him. It was a spontaneous moment that came after another one of his stupid heart issues, but he meant it. "Savannah... I love you" Néall started as he had gotten down on one knee. "Life is short and whatever time I have left.. I want it to be with you!"

Néall turned to Savannah, placing a hand on her cheek as he joked "Changed your was mind yet?" looking down at her lovingly. Savannah knew him better than anyone else ever could, though that was mostly because she was his healer for so long. Despite his goofy, stubborn attitude she seemed to feel the same way that he did. He could see Cait beginning to walk over to them, grinning at her as she neared the couple.

Néall's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Savannah O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 4 2017, 08:36 AM
PMQuote
- 97 posts - 29 - -
Healer @ St. Ignatius'
Avery
97 points

Cait was so excited that she had nearly given everything away that very morning. But she had made a promise not to, so she kept her mouth shut. At least for now. But Néall had to know better than to think a bit of prying from certain people wouldn't draw it out of her. Thanksgiving had been awesome, but Néall had been through another incident, and somehow he and Savannah had trusted her with this huge, important job of being there for them on their (secret) big day.

As for Savannah, she couldn't really believe she was doing this. But she had done infinitely crazier things. She had fought and healed in secret on the front lines in her home country, had followed a man to America, and then had let herself fall for a patient that she had been treating for years. And things were not looking good for him. Not in a 'you have a month' kind of way. In a 'you could die today if I'm too slow' way. And that was horrifying. So maybe they were being hasty. Rash. Who cared? No one would ever treat her as well as Néall did, and she didn't think his family disapproved, really. Surely she wouldn't have been at Thanksgiving if they did?

So as Cait managed to make her way over to them, Savannah was nervous but still grinning widely as she hung on her soon-to-be husband's arm. As Cait reached them, Savannah swung out an arm to hug her.

"Hey," she greeted warmly. "Thank you so much for coming."

Cait beamed at them, bouncing a little. "Of course! I didn't tell anybody so we should be good. Can we go in now?"
^
Néall O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 4 2017, 10:43 AM
PMQuote
O'Brien's Mob
Drug Supplier
Callie
130 points

What say you? After Savannah gave Cait a hug, Néall gave her one of his own, never letting go of Savannah's arm. "Yes. Let's head in!" he responded, looking down at his bride to make sure that she wasn't backing out. He honestly wouldn't have blamed her if she did. They had only been dating for a short time and it was definitely a spontaneous adventure. But he meant what he said when he asked her, he wanted to spend the next minute, day, year with Savannah.. No matter how long he had.

They walked into the courthouse, filled out forms, and were standing in front of the judge who was asking each of them if they would love and cherish each other until death do they part. Néall was grinning madly, opening his mouth only to say "I do". He pulled out the rings that he had bought, two basic bands, hers had an inscription that said “Love you forever” on the inside.

^
Savannah O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 4 2017, 01:05 PM
PMQuote
- 97 posts - 29 - -
Healer @ St. Ignatius'
Avery
97 points

There was a moment. A splash of hesitation when she had to sign her name. Because this meant forever until he was gone and then it didn't. And that was terrifying. But also she wanted whatever his forever was to include her. So she obviously had to do it. Wanted to do it, more importantly. So she followed along and tried her best not to be surprised by the way Cait got a little emotional about it all. What Savannah wanted to do was memorize the look on Néall's face during the ceremony, the way his lips formed those words, and the emotion behind his eyes when he looked at her and she was declared 'his.' And he, hers.

He was asked to slide the ring onto her finger as she said the right answer as well. A firm, nervous but somehow also certain, "I do." And she ran his ring up onto his finger as well once he said them. And then time froze for a moment, maybe just for her, because that was it. This was real. They had done it. Were doing it.

The court's officiant declared them wed, and told Néall he could kiss the bride. But Savannah wanted him to know she meant it, was happy about it, and everything else. So she reached up and kissed him herself before he had the chance. She only broke it to whisper against his lips, "I love you."
^
Néall O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 4 2017, 01:44 PM
PMQuote
O'Brien's Mob
Drug Supplier
Callie
130 points

Hello wife Néall had to admit he was nervous that she may have changed her mind, all up until the point when she said “I do”. His grin widened and he had to blink back the fact that his eyes were beginning to water, especially with Cait there. By the time he’d get back they would know that he was a sap, but maybe he was... he was perfectly happy and it showed.

The moment before the officiant told him to kiss her seemed to move in slow motion. He looked deep into her eyes, feeling as if they were alone in the room. He was only slightly thrown off by the fact that Savannah had kissed him first, placing one arm around her waist while the other moved to the back of her head. It was probably the best kiss he had ever experienced. ”I love you”.

After a moment with their faces touching, Néall looked at Cait who looked emotional. He placed one more kiss on his wife’s lips... wife.. he had a wife.. and then made his way over to Cait to give her a big hug. ”You’re such a sap” he told her, his voice kind though teasing. He hand never left Savannah’s, nor did it intend to for however long was possible.

^
Savannah O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 4 2017, 11:45 PM
PMQuote
- 97 posts - 29 - -
Healer @ St. Ignatius'
Avery
97 points

How long is forever? As Savannah marveled at her ring and ran through her new name in her head, Cait was swatting Néall on the arm. "Says you!"

Savannah laughed, leaning into her husband. Her husband! Merlin's beard. She gave a little tug on his hand to get his attention back, and lifted up to set her chin on his shoulder. "What's the plan, Mr. O'Heaghra? Food? More spur of the moment ideas? Not that I'm complaining."

Cait held up a hand and took a step back. "I would love to spend more time with you two, but I know you probably want to talk and make plans and things, and Cormac will be super worried if I'm late. So I should go, but you two have so much fun. I expect stories when you return!"

^
Néall O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 5 2017, 12:14 AM
PMQuote
O'Brien's Mob
Drug Supplier
Callie
130 points

Hello wife Néall was happy. Absolutely, positively happy. It was a good thing he had his potion on hand, because otherwise his heart would certainly be racing. That would be ironic, wouldn't it? Getting married in case you die, only to have the wedding be the reason you die. No, he wasn't going to let that happen. He felt great, a bit sleepy but great. His attention was immediately taken by Savannah, who was pulling onto his hand. She looked so cute with her chin on him like that, that sparkle in her eyes.

As Néall opened his mouth to respond to Savannah's question, Cait beat him to the punch. "Leave? But you came out all this way!" he said to her, though he knew that he couldn't stop her...nor did he really want to. He gave her a hug goodbye and waved as she went back to the big city.

Then, Néall turned to face Savannah, pulling her into him so that he could place a soft, passionate kiss on her lips only stopping when he felt a slight tightness in his chest. "Well, Mrs. O'Heaghra... I was thinking that we could eat and then go to the hotel? Or maybe we could just go to the hotel.." He placed his lips on hers once more, this time only lasting a few seconds.

^
Savannah O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 5 2017, 02:38 AM
PMQuote
- 97 posts - 29 - -
Healer @ St. Ignatius'
Avery
97 points

How long is forever? "Don't pretend you mind," Cait teased, her tone entirely innocent. But of course, she hadn't even the foggiest of ideas what things like hotels meant after a wedding. She just figured they wanted some time to figure out how they would tell everyone. Time to be married before everybody knew. But Savannah's cheeks turned bright red and she hid her face in his shoulder until Cait disapparated.

But then she looked up at him and he completely took her breath away, until she could only stare at him as she tried to get it back. "You know," she mused in a sneaky sort of manner that wasn't really very like her, "I've heard that they have food there."

^
Néall O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 5 2017, 08:03 AM
PMQuote
O'Brien's Mob
Drug Supplier
Callie
130 points

Hello wife The tone in Savannah's voice was new. It was sneaky it was.. perfect. Néall smirked at her before placing another passionate kiss on her lips, though this one was slightly different, as if saying that he needed her. ”I like the way you think, Mrs. O’Heaghra” he whispered as he continued to gaze at her.

Néall brought Savannah to the hotel, got their keys, and then made their way inside the room. After placing a small bag on the bag he made his way to the window. The place had a nice view of the tall skyscrapers in New York City, though they looked so tiny from that distance. Was it possible to be any happier? Néall looked back at Savannah and was overwhelmed with the feelings of warmth and affection. ”So.. What now?” he asked, making his way over to her so that he could take her hand.

^
Savannah O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 6 2017, 08:58 AM
PMQuote
- 97 posts - 29 - -
Healer @ St. Ignatius'
Avery
97 points

How long is forever? Merlin, she could listen to him talk like that all day. And the way he kissed her? Oh, she was done for. But one thing she had been fully aware of, yet too embarrassed to mention, was the fact that he might very well hurt himself if they-- well. Savannah wasn't new to the idea, and had shared a bed with a man more than once. But it had been the same man, and she had never actually learned how to vocalize the encounters or even the concept.

So when he turned towards her and asked that question, her face turned a vibrant red. "I-- I don't know." But after a moment, her discomfort actually brought out a quiet laugh. Everything about this was absurd. And wonderful at the same time.

She half-sat, half-flopped onto the edge of the bed, shaking her head at him. "I have no idea what to do. I just know I'm happy."

^
Néall O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 6 2017, 10:01 AM
PMQuote
O'Brien's Mob
Drug Supplier
Callie
130 points

Hello wife Néall grinned down at Savannah, reaching into his pocket for his potion and the flopping down next to her. He opened it and took his dose, a bit earlier than usual considering the excitement of the day. He turned the now empty bottle in his hand, thinking about the same thing that he was sure she probably was. Whenever it was time for another potion his emotions were usually heightened. In this case... Nerves.

The potion was kicking in, but Néall knew that he couldn't just say nothing.. So he took her hand, bringing it up to his lips where he placed a gentle kiss on the back of it. As he looked at her he sighed and said ”I’m scared..” he was referring to the sex.. the thing that newlyweds were suppose to do when they arrived at a hotel... The thing he couldn’t do... At least, he was sure that he couldn’t. He wasn’t a Virgin by any means, but it had been.. well.. years since he had become physical with someone.

^
Savannah O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 6 2017, 07:35 PM
PMQuote
- 97 posts - 29 - -
Healer @ St. Ignatius'
Avery
97 points

How long is forever? At first, she didn't understand what he meant. Scared about being married? This had been his idea, after all! So, no. That couldn't be it. So then it must be -- Oh.

Savannah tilted her head, lifting a hand to his cheek even after he pressed a kiss to the back of one of hers. "It's okay. I obviously didn't go through with this for -- for that. I don't mind." And, really, it was okay. Perhaps someday they would find an even better potion and then he would be without that worry. But if not, she supposed she could live with that.

^
Néall O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 6 2017, 08:45 PM
PMQuote
O'Brien's Mob
Drug Supplier
Callie
130 points

Hello wife Néall leaned his cheek into Savannah's hand, smiling at her before he leaned in to kiss her. He placed a hand on her back as he leaned forward, pushing her back onto the bed. Sure they couldn't get too riled up, but they could do other things. His tongue danced inside of hers while he laced the fingers on his left hand onto hers, pushing her hand down on the bed slightly. He lay mostly on top of her, though not enough for it to seem overly sexual... even though he would love for it to be..

Just like clockwork, his chest began to tighten and he had to pull back, clearing his throat harshly before sighing and moving so that he was on his side next to her, still somewhat on top of her, while he went into his pocket once more for another dose. "I'm definitely going through these quicker than usual" he joked.

^
Savannah O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 7 2017, 10:23 PM
PMQuote
- 97 posts - 29 - -
Healer @ St. Ignatius'
Avery
97 points

How long is forever? As worried as she was for him, Savannah trusted him to know his limits - especially after so many years of talking with him about what worked and what didn't. So when he initiated the kiss and pushed it further than she expected, she was definitely surprised. But, Merlin, ... she did not mind. Despite his curse and the lack of experience she imagined he must feel like he had after so long, it was brilliant, and she was just starting to twine her fingers into his hair when he pulled away.

As she looked up at him, she frowned a little. "It's okay. Really. If you run out of those, I can go back to the hospital but... I don't want to risk you like that." Her hand slid down to his chest, rubbing little circles over his heart. "We don't have to--.. you know. I don't mind."

^
Néall O'Heaghra
 Posted on: Dec 7 2017, 10:37 PM
PMQuote
O'Brien's Mob
Drug Supplier
Callie
130 points

Hello wife He couldn’t help it, looking at her with a bit of sadness on his face. But it wasn't because they couldn't.. well. It was because he wanted to give Savannah the world. But no, he wouldn't be sad on their wedding day. He looked down, took a deep breath and looked back at her. "You mean the world to me, you know that?" he told her while he placed his lips on hers once more, less intensely than before.

When he forced himself to pull away Néall ran a hand through Savannah’s hair. ”So.. how do you think we should tell the family? How is your family going to take it?” he asked her, a slight gleam in his eye.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole