g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

This Is Where I Belong, Tina
Percival Graves [inactive]
 Posted on: Sep 22 2017, 11:07 PM
PMQuote
Graves - 24 posts - 41 - 5'10" - halfblood
occlumens
administration
Underadvisor to the President
poof
24 points

my domain Percival walked the halls of the Department of MLE, his posture tall and his stride confident. He ran the place, and it showed in his demeanor. Briefcase in hand, he strode toward his office, offering a small nod to passing Aurors and Invesitgators and Witch Watchers.

When he got to his office, Percival put his hand on the knob, went to turn it, and…it was locked. Of course it was! He always locked it! He waved his hand across the lock and said his password. There. He went to open the door again…and it remained locked.

Well. That was frustrating. A look of mild agitation came over him and he took out his wand, once again saying his password. He tried opening the door again, and still it was locked. Again he tried, and it stayed locked.

Now he was really starting to get frustrated. Percival looked around him with a scowl as his tried to think.

--------------------
Percival Graves
Husk of His Former Self
5'10" and Healthy

Graves's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Tina Goldstein
 Posted on: Sep 23 2017, 01:08 AM
PMQuote
- 124 posts - 26 - -
Auror at MACUSA
Avery
124 points

HEY, IS THAT -- oh. Nope. Just Graves. What a week Tina'd had. Seriously. It was incredible and scary and complicated, but all-in-all she thought perhaps it leaned more toward the positive side than the negative. Newt and Jacob and Cian, they were all good. So she decided to let that skip wind its way back into her step, at least a little. And only if nobody was looking.

It was in one of those moments of quiet happiness, which of course registered in her mind as a visible weakness, that she saw someone down the hall and froze, hand seizing her wand. But no. They had proven it wasn't him. They just had to hope that he was different enough now that Grindelwald could not choose to play the same trick twice and get away with it. Surely he couldn't.

Rather than murderous, as 'he' had been last December, Tina thought he looked lost. Confused. And it took some time but she realized why that was. He wasn't... quite himself anymore. Something about that reminded her of Cian, but she of course could not figure out what that meant. So she instead, gripped her wand tighter and stuffed it and her hands into the pockets of her coat as she approached.

"Mr. Graves? Sir? Is everything all right?"

--------------------
TINA GOLDSTEIN,
MACUSA AUROR; LIVES IN NYC WITH QUEENIE,
MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A CRUSH (DON'T ASK),
26, 5'7" & A LITTLE PLAIN.

click me. [Show]
^
 Posted on: Sep 26 2017, 08:14 PM
PMQuote
occlumens
administration
poof
24 points

my domain Having not seen Tina approach, Percival was actually slightly alarmed by suddenly hearing his name. He…he still was Mr. Graves, wasn’t he? Yes. Mr. Graves. He straightened himself out and looked at the woman, offering his classic stoic face. “Ms. Goldstein.” He still looked somewhat out of sorts and agitated. “It would appear that someone has changed the defenses on my office door in my absence, and-” A thought suddenly occurred to him, and he took on a rather cross expression.

“Ms. Goldstein, shouldn’t you be in the Wand Permit Office?”

--------------------
Percival Graves
Husk of His Former Self
5'10" and Healthy

^
Tina Goldstein
 Posted on: Oct 3 2017, 04:46 PM
PMQuote
- 124 posts - 26 - -
Auror at MACUSA
Avery
124 points

HEY, IS THAT -- oh. Nope. Just Graves. Tina had to suppress the discomfort and slight surprise at his problem, but couldn't keep her eyebrows from lifting when he became upset with her. "Well, no, Mr. Graves. You see... it's been quite some time since I worked there. Nearly ten months, actually."

She was studiously avoiding the mention of Grindelwald, fearing that it might upset him quite a lot if he already had memory problems. So she tried to find a way to work around it. "It's been a long time since you worked in this office as well, actually."

--------------------
TINA GOLDSTEIN,

click me. [Show]
^
 Posted on: Oct 19 2017, 12:07 AM
PMQuote
occlumens
administration
poof
24 points

my domain Now Percival was starting to go from agitated to angry. That Ms. Goldstein was reinstated was well and good and all, he did not appreciate her suggestion that he no longer held his office. The office that he had worked for and bled for and earned after years of loyal and vigilant service to MACUSA! To the magical world! After all he had done and been through-

Been through. He…had been through some things. Things that only came to him in flashes.

Things that meant he no longer held his…former…position.

Percival’s face went from angry to confused, and then, slowly but surely, to resigned. He let a sigh escape him and he looked at Ms. Goldstein with something rather sad in his eyes.

“Ms. Goldstein…congratulations on your reinstatement…”

--------------------
Percival Graves
Husk of His Former Self
5'10" and Healthy

^
Tina Goldstein
 Posted on: Nov 10 2017, 05:08 PM
PMQuote
- 124 posts - 26 - -
Auror at MACUSA
Avery
124 points

HEY, IS THAT -- oh. Nope. Just Graves. Every emotion he felt seemed to filter across his face, which was fascinating and kind of strange compared to the people she usually spent time with. Everyone was reserved like her, or too shy or confused about how they, themselves, felt. But this poor man was just... a tortured soul, both literally and metaphorically. "Thank you," she offered politely, only to be cut off by the sound of a bold stride heading their way.

"What are you two doing outside of my office?" Azriel asked, only to slow as he realized who she was talking to. "Ah.."

--------------------
TINA GOLDSTEIN,

click me. [Show]
^
 Posted on: Nov 24 2017, 01:52 AM
PMQuote
occlumens
administration
poof
24 points

my domain Realizing what he had done, that he had lowered his guard and let his true feelings show through, Percival steeled himself and became as unreadable as granite. He used to be in complete control of himself and his emotions at all times, but ever since…certain events, he had found it to be a more difficult task. The sound of a purposeful stride caught his attention, and he looked up to see a familiar face approaching.

The face of someone who used to be beneath him on the totem pole.

Percival offered a slight nod. “Mr. Rousseau. My apologies. It wasn’t my intention to intrude,” he said with an even voice.

--------------------
Percival Graves
Husk of His Former Self
5'10" and Healthy

^
Azriel Rousseau
 Posted on: Dec 8 2017, 02:14 PM
PMQuote
- 11 posts - 29 - 6'3" - Halfblood
Head of the MLE
Avery
11 points

This... isn't awkward or anything. Azriel wasn't sure what to make of the way Goldstein was behaving, but he did feel guilty for his initial reaction. Part of it was a possessiveness over his relatively new domain, but it was also a fear that some new disaster had hit and he was only just now finding out about it. Evidently not, given the way Graves behaved so coolly and seriously. "Forgive me," he returned perhaps a bit too formally. "I was worried that something had happened." Az glanced towards Tina, his lips thinning into a line, but she merely mirrored his expression, keeping quiet.

So he looked back at Graves. "Is there anything that you need?"

^
 Posted on: Dec 29 2017, 03:46 PM
PMQuote
occlumens
administration
poof
24 points

my domain Graves’ mistake finally began to really sink in, and he began to feel the tingling of embarrassment. However, he kept his stoic expression and offered Az a nod. “I don’t believe so, Mr. Rousseau. If it’s all the same, I believe I’ll be on my way.”

--------------------
Percival Graves
Husk of His Former Self
5'10" and Healthy

^
Azriel Rousseau
 Posted on: Jan 16 2018, 01:57 AM
PMQuote
- 11 posts - 29 - 6'3" - Halfblood
Head of the MLE
Avery
11 points

This... isn't awkward or anything. "Of course," Azriel agreed easily, ignoring the blatant discomfort on Goldstein's face. "Good to see you well, Percival." And then he stepped out of the way to allow Graves to leave as he'd asked to. Looking over at Tina again, he cleared his throat awkwardly before excusing himself and moving into his office, leaving her to wonder whether her former boss was really going to be okay.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole