g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

Updated Magical Status System (Points)
Liz
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 04:58 AM
PMQuote
Lizzz - 517 posts - 431 - 5'6" - No-Maj
Newt's New York
Admin Supreme
Liz
12 points

So, we've pretty much all made these lists of all our characters' post counts so that we can be aware of how many magical statuses we can have at any given time. Those lists suck, though, because you have to keep up with them and/or redo them periodically and it's obnoxious. Thus, I am introducing a new system that will allow us to depend on the website itself to keep track of that for us.

You'll notice that you have point counts at the bottom of your mini-profile. You accrue one point per IC post. From this point forward, magical statuses will cost 50 posts each (50 points) and you'll just buy a badge in the store before posting to the claim list.

For instructions on how to do this, check out the updated top portion of the Magical Status claim list.

Of course, this is a changed price for these, but the cost isn't being retroactively raised. To achieve that, I've already added up your pre-existing magical statuses, deducted the points, and sent a badge to each character who requires one (or two). Those badges are in your store inventory exactly like they will be after you buy one in the future. Just click "Use Item" and you're good to go.

NO MORE OBNOXIOUS LISTS! HOORAY!

@Avery @Callie @Caleb @Ferret @Hamlet @Heather @Junky @Mercury @Nexus.Fireblood @Peachy @poof @Prime @Sammy @Sazza @skarda @Summer @Teddy

--------------------
LIZ
ADMIN SUPREME
ASK ME ALL OF THE THINGS!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
Lizzz's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole