|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Affiliates Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted on: Sep 21 2017, 12:47 AM
Lizzz - 517 posts - 431 - 5'6" - No-Maj
Newt's New York
It is absolutely crucial that you use the code at the bottom of this thread, not any other claims thread. Thank you!
Each magical status costs 50 points. (You accrue one point for each IC post.) Here's how to go about claiming one magical status:
1. Visit the store.
2. Keep in mind that you can send points or items to your other accounts.
3. Click "Shop" on the left-hand sidebar.
4. Buy the "Magical Status" badge for 50 points.
5. Click "Inventory" on the left-hand sidebar.
6. Select "Use Item." That will make the badge show up on your profile.
7. Post your claim here. The admin will verify that you have the badge on your character's profile before adding your claim to the list.
It has a lot of steps when they're broken down this way, but really it's pretty simple. Yay!
NOTE: No-Majs and Squibs may not have magical statuses, as they are not magical individuals.
Iain Wood - Eagle
Jane Stafford - Tundra Wolf - Unregistered
Jeanette Hale - In training - Red Fox - No intentions of registering
Karina Bischoffs - Registered
Leta Lestrange - Eyed Hawk-Moth - Unregistered
Nour Saad - Cheetah - Registered
Regulus Black - Jackal - Unregistered
Rory Monaghan - Registered
Sebastian Adonide - Caucasian Mountain Dog - Unregistered
Canis Aureus Malfoy - In training
Randolph Graves - Natural/Untrained
Meike Verhoeven - In training
Guinevere Graves - Half
Kylian Sauvage - Half
Randolph Graves - Quarter
Lucien Holt - As of yet unaware of his abilities
TO ADD YOUR CHARACTER TO THE LIST (remove the asterisks):
ASK ME ALL OF THE THINGS!