g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

Um ... A For Effort?, Tony
Stelios Simonides
 Posted on: Nov 16 2017, 08:20 PM
PMQuote
Stellis
78 posts . 25 years old . 5'11" tall . Squib

Magical Law Enforcement
Physical Fight Trainer
Liz
11 points

of course i'm not laughing at you! you ... have great hair. Stellis had been told that he was getting a new guy, which was always a little ... trying. But at least they usually came in with some basic knowledge. Most people didn't just switch over to law enforcement from some other non-physical career. So he warmed up like usual, and when Tony came into the gym, he witnessed the end of Stellis kicking the shit out of a punching bag from a spinning jump. To be honest, he looked pretty damn intimidating.

@Callie

--------------------
Stellis Simonides
Physical fight trainer at MACUSA
Squib but don't remind him
5'11" and in perfect shape
Mother earth will swallow you. Lay your body down.
Stellis's App . Tracker . Plotter
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Nov 16 2017, 11:17 PM
PMQuote
Tony
1/2 Veela
65 posts . 27 years old . 5'8" tall . Halfblood

Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

I can do this Tony was used to staying in shape, but he usually just sticks to running and lifting weights in his room. So when he found out that he actually had to learn how to fight he was... well he was terrified. He walked into the gym area to see the man he assumed was his trainer, stopping short when he saw him beating up a bag. After a moment, he cleared his throat saying, "Are you Stelios?"

Tony's App . Tracker . Plotter
^
Stelios Simonides
 Posted on: Nov 16 2017, 11:43 PM
PMQuote
Stellis

Magical Law Enforcement
Physical Fight Trainer
Liz
11 points

of course i'm not laughing at you! you ... have great hair. Stellis turned around and smiled, grabbing his water bottle and taking a swig on his way toward the new kid. "Yeah," he said, reaching out for a handshake as he approached. "Stellis. You Milton?" He couldn't help looking the guy up and down, of course, since it was part of his job, and ... well, he assumed the kid was more badass than he looked. Because he had to be.

@Callie

--------------------
Stellis Simonides
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Nov 16 2017, 11:48 PM
PMQuote
Tony
1/2 Veela

Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

I can do this Stelis.. he'd have to remember that.. "Tony.. please" he asked him, hating whenever people called him by his full name. He shook the man's hand and looked around the place. "So, uh.. what do we do first?" he had never really been in a gym before, it wasn't exactly Kennedy approved, plus he didn't have time for it growing up. This was definitely going to be an interesting experience.

^
Stelios Simonides
 Posted on: Nov 29 2017, 06:56 AM
PMQuote
Stellis

Magical Law Enforcement
Physical Fight Trainer
Liz
11 points

of course i'm not laughing at you! you ... have great hair. "All right. Tony." After a firm handshake and another, longer drink of water, Stellis looked around and made a sort of expansive gesture. "Well, here it is. We start by you telling me what your experience is."

@Callie

--------------------
Stellis Simonides
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 03:36 AM
PMQuote
Tony
1/2 Veela

Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

I can do this Experience...Right.. of course Stellis would want to know his experience, but the fact hadn’t exactly dawned on Tony. Great first impression, just kicking butt right out the gate. ”Well..” he began with a sigh, looking around the room before continuing. ”I was trained on what to do if I’m ever kidnapped for randsom.” Christ he knew how pathetic he sounded. He tried so hard to not seem like a snobby rich kid, but with answers like that it was hard not to. ”Okay, so I have pretty much zero experience but I’m here to learn. Whatever it takes”. He gave up so much for the job, he knew it would be tough, but his confidence and determination carried him through the day. He could do this. He had to.

^
Stelios Simonides
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 05:26 PM
PMQuote
Stellis

Magical Law Enforcement
Physical Fight Trainer
Liz
11 points

of course i'm not laughing at you! you ... have great hair. ...Kidnapped. For ransom. Stellis was literally speechless. He blinked as he stared at Tony, struggling to process what exactly he'd just been told.

Holy shit. This was a spoiled little rich kid who'd never lifted a goddamn finger in his life. What the hell was he doing in Stellis' gym?????

Then it hit him and his eyes widened. "Oooooh, Kennedy. Oh. OK. I get it. You... you know this is actually a dangerous job, though, right? Uh... unless you have body armor sewn out of Galleons or something, at this point I'd predict you have maybe two months on the job before you're dead."

--------------------
Stellis Simonides
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 08:14 PM
PMQuote
Tony
1/2 Veela

Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

user posted image Tony was really good at keeping his face a certain way, and it was not news to him that the job was dangerous. He knew the risks, knew just how hard he had to work to become what most of those guys started out as, but he wanted to put in the work. Honestly, he was really sick and tired of people judging him before he could even prove them wrong. Then again, those were the people that pushed him to be better so maybe they were what he needed.

Tony successfully avoided rolling his eyes, but he still couldn’t help but clench his jaw through the smile. ”Well,” he started, walking past the man extremely closely to get to the middle of the room. ”I guess you better start teaching, since we don’t have much time”.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
CBox toggle by Nicole