g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

So, I Was Wondering..., Eddie
Meike Verhoeven
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 03:51 PM
PMQuote
Meike - 5 posts - 17 - 5'5" - Halfblood
Occlumens-in-Training
Pukwudgie
6th-year Prefect
Liz
1 points

Probably my last opportunity user posted image

So, Meike and Lana and Eddie had been a group of three friends for a while, and Meike certainly didn't want to mess that up... but he was graduating at the end of the year. And she'd asked Lana if it would be OK if she asked him out, and Lana had agreed to it. And now it was just... it was time.

Meike actually felt a little fluttery, which was very much a new sensation for her.

The person next to him had finished eating and left, so there was a perfect little opening for her to slip into. Thus she appeared beside him at the Horned Serpent table, wearing a grin. "Hi!"

@Nexus.Fireblood

--------------------
Meike Verhoeven
6th-Year Prefect
Tough as nails farm girl
5'5" and athletic
No one's really got it figured out just yet.
Meike's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Edward Blackman
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 06:24 PM
PMQuote
Eddie - 4 posts - 17 - 5'11" - No-Maj Born
N/A
Ilvermorny
Horned Serpent Student
Nexus
4 points

Really? Me? user posted image The Yule Ball was coming up and honestly? Eddie was not the least bit excited. He looked at all of the girls in his year and it was like trying to separate them from hordes of judging birds. The looks screaming 'ha in your dreams'. Honestly he would have rather gone with Meike, she was.. was brilliant but that would have never happened. He was setting his goals way too high.

For now he mulled over the different girls, and the possibility of just going alone didn't seem like too bad of an idea, if it wasn't for the amount of teasing he had already endured from the males in his house. He was so distracted he didn't notice Meike had sat down beside him until she spoke, and he looked at her quickly with wide eyes and a piece of bacon hanging from his mouth. Smooth Eddie, Smooth

Taking a moment to snap out of it he quickly jerked the bacon out of his mouth and shook his head. "Meike... Hi! you're here.. and.. not over with.. here.. yeah Hi!" Not sure why he felt like such a bumbling idiot since he had known her for years, and they were good friends anyway he shook his head and cleared his throat. "How are you?"

Eddie's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Meike Verhoeven
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 10:54 PM
PMQuote
Occlumens-in-Training
Pukwudgie
6th-year Prefect
Liz
1 points

She couldn't help but laugh affectionately when he turned in surprise with bacon hanging out of his mouth. "Sorry!... Except not really, because that was funny." And then she realized she hadn't thought about what she would say. Part of her thought she should just ask him here and now, but then what if he rejected her? Meike had never been rejected before, and she suspected she wouldn't take it well. They should probably be somewhere more private.

"Yeah! Um. Lana has this advanced paper thing she's writing and it's very dull so pleeeeease tell me you're going to be fun today and come to Wanderlust with me?"

--------------------
Meike Verhoeven
6th-Year Prefect
Tough as nails farm girl
5'5" and athletic
^
Edward Blackman
 Posted on: Dec 29 2017, 07:57 AM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Horned Serpent Student
Nexus
4 points

Really? Me? user posted image "What? Never seen someone love their bacon?" His cheeks heating up a bit from embarrassment he chuckled quietly and shook his head. He took the final bite of his breakfast and smiled setting his silverware down when she started to talk. He couldn't help but laugh at her drawing out the word please, before he wiped his mouth.

"Like you even have to ask, I am always fun" Holding his arms out to the side he grinned widely at her, before he moved to stand up and held his arm out to her. "Come on, let's get out of this school. Especially before Lana tries and recruit us to help her write that paper, or keep her company"

^
Meike Verhoeven
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 01:44 AM
PMQuote
Occlumens-in-Training
Pukwudgie
6th-year Prefect
Liz
1 points

Meike laughed at him, then grinned and practically leapt from her seat, taking his arm with the goofy air of a young woman faking some sort of aristocracy. "Yes, please. I love her to death but I'll never understand her desire to take advanced courses and spend so much time studying. It's good there are some people in the world who can do that, and discover all the new things for the rest of us!"

It was snowing a little bit outside, so Meike had hat, scarf, and gloves tucked away in her cloak and stopped to don them at the grand entrance to the castle. She pretty much looked absolutely adorable getting all bundled up that way.

--------------------
Meike Verhoeven
6th-Year Prefect
Tough as nails farm girl
5'5" and athletic
^
Edward Blackman
 Posted on: Feb 10 2018, 11:02 AM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Horned Serpent Student
Nexus
4 points

Really? Me? user posted image "I really don't have the patience to study all that" With a shake of his head he smiled in her direction, He couldn't help but enjoy being around her. Just the way she moved, like an aristocrat or with an air of elegance brought a smile to his face every single time. Walking beside of her to the entrance of the school he tried not to smile at her getting bundled up and reached out helping her get her scarf on securely. "You look like a bundle of fabric... it's kind of adorable"

A playful grin on his face, he pulled his gloves and hat on not really one who could have all the items to keep him warm, just a thin jacket, the gloves he had from the mines, and a little hat. It leads him to have a pretty good resilience to the weather honestly. So after making sure she was bundled up fully he reached out and took her hand with a grin. "Lets go have some fun!"

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole