g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

Move Along, Folks, Nothing to See Here, Tony
Sebastian Adonide
 Posted on: Nov 16 2017, 08:02 PM
PMQuote
Sebastian - 24 posts - 33 - 6'0" - Pureblood
Animagus (caucasian mountain dog)
Magical Security
Obliviator
Liz
3 points

look how nice i am! "So," Sebastian pondered, coming up beside Tony. "What exactly is going on here?"

He'd been told that his Obliviation skills were needed somewhere, and that the Hitwizards were getting the situation under control, so now it seemed like his only option was really to wait around and watch with the trainees.

Which he suddenly didn't mind. The guy he was suddenly standing next to ... well. Wow.

@Callie

--------------------
Sebastian Adonide
MACUSA Obliviator
Hasn't been revealed as a traitor yet
6'0" and well-built
Murder is not about lust and it's not about violence: It's about possession.
Sebastian's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Nov 16 2017, 11:43 PM
PMQuote
Tony - 65 posts - 27 - 5'8" - Halfblood
1/2 Veela
Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

I can do this It was Tony's first Hit Wizard operation, so that pretty much staying behind, keeping watch, and not getting killed. That also meant paying attention when someone came to make sure that the no-maj's that lived in the building needed their memories erased. "Rookie, get over here!" he heard, making his way to the circle of people and giving a nodding 'hello' to the man he assumed was the obliviator. Someone explained the situation to Seb, then parted so that he could do his thing, though Tony stayed nearby, curious as to what he was doing.

Tony's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Sebastian Adonide
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 12:25 AM
PMQuote
Magical Security
Obliviator
Liz
3 points

look how nice i am! Sebastian smiled kindly at the hot dude as he stepped forward to do his job. It was a small cluster of No-Majs, three men and two women, and they were all incredibly upset. "He - it went - I swear, I'm not making it up! - there was - and then the - fire - and birds - and the toadstools - and - "

"Don't you worry," Sebastian said in his smooth, deep, soothing voice. "We're about to get it all straightened out." Then he went to work, and by the time he was finished, the five No-Majs were still shaken up but believed they'd simply witnessed a non-deadly auto accident.

As he turned away, he found himself nudging Grant and asking, "Hey, who are those over there? Trainees?" Grant, who had actually seen Sebastian at the Silk Selkie once or twice, looked and said, "Yeah, but hands off Speedwell. The short one. That one's mine." Sebastian nodded and made his way casually back over to the part-Veela.

"This your first outing? You've sort of got the deer-in-the-headlights thing going on."

@Callie

--------------------
Sebastian Adonide
MACUSA Obliviator
6'0" and well-built
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 12:36 AM
PMQuote
1/2 Veela
Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

I can do this Having never experienced an obliviation before Tony watched closely, thinking that the man just have been very good at his job. It was almost like an art form, the way he worked with people and he was kind toward them. It was refreshing after hanging out with his co-workers all day.

Tony began to talk to one of the other rookies, but before he could really get into it, the obliviator came up and was talking to him. "Damn.. am I that obvious?" he asked in a whisper. "I'm already super behind, I don't want to give them any other reasons to laugh at me.

^
Sebastian Adonide
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 12:49 AM
PMQuote
Magical Security
Obliviator
Liz
3 points

look how nice i am! "Pffft. No, no," Sebastian reassured him, waving away the concerns with one hand. "Only to the trained eye. And them?" He pointed at the other two trainees, Cinder and Speedwell, who had moved away a bit and started talking to each other. "I saw her break her own damn ankle with a spell. Bad aim, hit a mirror, it rebounded ... snap. And I won't even get started on the other dumb shit they've done. Don't you worry about it."

@Callie

--------------------
Sebastian Adonide
MACUSA Obliviator
6'0" and well-built
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 12:58 AM
PMQuote
1/2 Veela
Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

I can do this Tony couldn't help but laugh, his hand covering his mouth to stifle it a little. "thanks for that. Those two always seem to have it right"

^
Sebastian Adonide
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 01:01 AM
PMQuote
Magical Security
Obliviator
Liz
3 points

look how nice i am! Sebastian grinned at his laughter. God, that just made him even more gorgeous. Filthy thoughts were already infiltrating his mind. "Nah, people just get good at pretending. So, what's your name? I've never seen you around MACUSA."

@Callie

--------------------
Sebastian Adonide
MACUSA Obliviator
6'0" and well-built
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 09:25 AM
PMQuote
1/2 Veela
Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

I can do this Tony nodded, knowing full well how it went with people pretending to be something they're not. Politics was full of those people. Shaking his head, he looked from the other rookies to the obliviator, realizing that they hadn't actually been introduced. "Oh. Tony" he told him as he extended his hand to shake his. "Ive been around, but I just left the family business to do something more hands on". The truth was that he hated politics, but the Kennedy's wanted to have a president in the family someday and that meant that everyone has to work their asses off to make it happen.

^
Sebastian Adonide
 Posted on: Nov 29 2017, 06:51 AM
PMQuote
Magical Security
Obliviator
Liz
3 points

look how nice i am! "Tony," Sebastian replied, taking his hand for a firm shake. "Leaving the family business, huh? That must be quite the challenge. I'm Sebastian. Just doing the same job I've been doing since I left school. It's a good one, though. Really help people out."

@Callie

--------------------
Sebastian Adonide
MACUSA Obliviator
6'0" and well-built
^
Milton Kennedy
 Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 03:59 AM
PMQuote
1/2 Veela
Training
Hit Wizard (Training)
Callie
60 points

I can do this Tony firmly believed that you could tell a lot about a man based on his handshake, and he got the impression that Sebastian was a confident man, something Tony respected greatly. Oh, you have NO idea" he sighed with a shake of his head at the idea of leaving the family business. "Getting beat up all of the time does not fall under the category of things my father expects of me. He was more than extremely displeased when I joined up". Sebastian's job seemed interesting as well. "Yes, I'm sure those people thank you for the nightmares they most likely won't have" he told him, elbowing his arm lightly. "I have to admit, that's pretty impressive the way you worked with them".

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole