g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

[complete] Last Night Happened, Lurora
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 09:55 PM
PMQuote
Rory - 367 posts - 34 - 5'8" - Pureblood
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

This Isn't Real user posted image Aurora was in disbelief. The entire trip to England had started out with such a depressed undertone that the fact she was now engaged and her best friend wasn't dead but alive. Everything had just eventually knocked out and fell asleep in Lucas' arms in the Finnegan's guest room. It was everything she could have hoped for in an engagement night. So when she woke up in the middle of the night unable to sleep any longer she didn't hesitate to wake up her fiancee. She was nice like that.

"Lucas.. wake up.. how can you sleep? wake uuuuup" Nudging his shoulder she leaned up over his body, staring down at him with her big eyes. "Seriously.. wake your cute butt up.. a lot happened today. I can't sleep!" Sighing she shook her head

Rory's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 10:08 PM
PMQuote
Lucas - 511 posts - 35 - 6'3" - Pure
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

Oh, but it is user posted image
Lucas couldn't believe everything that had happened on that day. The engagement and Dean was more than everything that Lucas needed in his life, and he was just lucky enough to have them. Somehow, he actually fell asleep despite the craziness of the day, only to be woken up by a rather cute and insistent voice. "Rora... go back to sleep" Lucas grumbled as she nudged his shoulder, but she persisted with the fact that she couldn't sleep.

Smiling and rolling over so that HE was the one laying on HER chest, Lucas snuggled into her chest. "Okay. I'm up...I'm up.." he told her, which was only partly true.

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

Lucas's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 10:29 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

This Isn't Real user posted image Not giving up until he was awake, she tried not to laugh when he laid on her chest and she leaned back her hand moving through his hair happily. "You better be up.. I can't believe today.. you proposed which.. I knew could happen but not now.. and then Dean! Dean is alive. I can't believe it. Our best friend is alive. After all these years, all the times visiting that empty grave." Her voice one of complete disbelief, she bit her lip as her fingers moved across the back of his neck gently. She looked up at the ceiling in complete awe. "Life is perfect.. after everything we have been through, everything is right"

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 10:56 PM
PMQuote
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

Lucas looked up at Aurora and pulled her closer, placing a kiss on her chin. "This has been, probably the best day of my life" he confirmed. He placed his head back on her chest while enjoying her rubbing on the back of his head. "Life is just going to get much better from here. Dean is coming with us. We don't ever have to be apart again"

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 11:20 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

This Isn't Real user posted image Smiling she slid her arms around his shoulders pressing a kiss to the top of his head happily. "I am too excited.. I love you so much and.. ugh I just feel so much tonight" Laughing quietly her fingers slid through his hair biting her lip. She really was completely and totally in love with him. She knew there were issues there to work on with both of them but they just fit. "I can't believe that we are getting married!" Grinning widely she looked down at him her free hand rubbing his jaw gently.

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 11:25 PM
PMQuote
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

Grinning, Lucas re-positioned himself so that he was leaning over her, their faces inches from each other. "You better believe it! It's going to be the best wedding ever, with the most beautiful bride" he said to her. Lifting his hand, he pushed some of the hair out of her face. He couldn't believe that he could feel so much for somebody. So much love and adoration- it was crazy. "I love you so-so much".

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 11:35 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

This Isn't Real user posted image Laughing quietly she smiled looking up at him with a soft smile. "You are such a suck up.. but I love you so much handsome" Leaning up she kissed him gently before she laid back down happily her hands resting on his chest. "You know.. we should do something for Dean. Like.. a welcome back to life party or something" Wanting to do something for their friend that they had lost so many years ago she bit her lip and smiled. "We will be a family again.. and.. there's no secrets anymore"

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 11:45 PM
PMQuote
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

"Hmm.." Lucas started, thinking about what they could do. Surely there was something that would be perfect for the three of them to do. "We could.." he started, listing off ideas. "Hit up a pub.. Maybe owl some old classmates..."

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 11:50 PM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

This Isn't Real user posted image "That would be brilliant!" A grin on her face she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him fully. She couldn't believe that all of this was happening. "We have never drank together before, the three of us. This needs to happen now that he is back" Nodding happily she laid back against the bed and wiggled happily, clapping her hands excitedly. She couldn't stop herself from reacting like a little school girl. All of her dreams had come true.

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 29 2017, 12:01 AM
PMQuote
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

"Sounds like a plan!" Lucas confirmed, watching her face admirably. Grinning at her he couldn't help but place his lips on hers softly. Holding the side of her face he deepened it, unable to help himself when she looked so adorable right there in front of him.

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 29 2017, 12:08 AM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

This Isn't Real user posted image Smiling when he kissed her, her hands rested on his sides. She absolutely loved how he was always treating her like she was the most precious person on the planet. It made her heart swell into ten times the normal size. Sliding her hands up to the sides of his neck gently pulling him closer. "I love you so much, you know that right? You make me so much happier than I have ever been"

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 29 2017, 12:22 AM
PMQuote
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

Groaning slightly when Aurora pulled away, he placed gentle kisses on her nose and cheeks as she spoke. "I'm so glad to hear that" he told her, whispering in her ear "I love you too" before placing a kiss on her neck just below her ear lobe.

Their first time sleeping together had been on the ship ride over to England. Ever since then he couldn't imagine himself ever wanting to be apart from her, not that he hadn't felt that way before.

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 29 2017, 12:26 AM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

This Isn't Real user posted image Smiling at him when he spoke, the smile flickered away when he kissed beneath her ear, the kiss causing chills to rush down her spine fast. Licking her lips it made her think back to the ship ride over, and she realized that he was the last man that she really would ever be with. That was more than she could have asked for. Smiling she nudged him back a little she sat up a bit. Reaching down she gripped the bottom of her night shirt and tugged it up over her head happily looking at him. "How much?"

^
Lucas Longbottom
 Posted on: Dec 29 2017, 12:39 AM
PMQuote
MLE
Witch Watcher
Callie
35 points

Aurora was absolutely, positively the most beautiful woman on the planet and that fact showed all over Lucas' face. His face showed total awe, running his hands over her side before pulling their bodies closer since he was already shirtless. "I love you more than I love Quidditch" he whispered, hoping that maybe that would prove it to her, because he did love Quidditch a whole lot. He placed his lips on her collarbone softly, kissing up her neck and back to her lips, pushing her back gently while laying on top of her.

--------------------
Lucas Longbottom
Witch Watcher
Military Vet
Muscular body

^
Aurora Black
 Posted on: Dec 29 2017, 07:44 AM
PMQuote
NA
Healer
Nexus
91 points

This Isn't Real user posted image Looking up at him in awe when he spoke, she bit her lip actually feeling even more emotional than she did before. That was probably the sweetest thing he had ever said to her, and she couldn't keep the adoration of him out of her eyes. "Lucas.." Giving him a sweet smile, her fingers brushing across his cheek she returned the kiss eagerly, allowing him to lay her back on the bed

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole