g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

Hey Mister, Danny & Joey & Probably Petter
Kjerstin Ragnvaldsson
 Posted on: Oct 18 2017, 10:25 PM
PMQuote
Kjerstin - 9 posts - 27 - 5'6" - Halfblood
Seer
Merlin's Beard
Burlesque Performer & Freelance Potioneer
Liz
4 points

tipping is customary It was a huge part of their beliefs: Don't interfere. Just observe. Live your life the best you can without getting involved in the machinations of others. And part of observing, as far as Kjerstin was concerned, was observing everybody. She was an anthropologist of sorts, and while her official job was at Merlin's Beard in the magical part of town, her nights off were generally spent performing gigs in the land of the No-Majs.

Tonight, in this little speakeasy, the stage was hers, and she was parodying a new film called The Beloved Rogue. She had supporting actors, of course, especially given the fact that the show involved swordplay. She sang ballads and performed dances in which she slayed her opponents ... and, of course, lost various articles of clothing along the way. By the end, she would be in her corset and garters, but at the moment she was still wearing a petticoat and camisole.

Visual Aids [Show]
@Ferret

--------------------
Kjerstin Ragnvaldsson AKA Sylvi Sheba
Burlesque performer at Merlin's Beard
Has a pretty Swedish accent
5'6" and athletic
Hey big spender, spend a little time with me.
Kjerstin's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Danny Fowler
 Posted on: Oct 19 2017, 01:13 AM
PMQuote
Danny - 6 posts - 32 - 5'10" -
Squib
Mechanic/ Boxer
Ferret
6 points

The boys are back. Six o'clock and Danny was walking through the back door of Jovino's gun shop, or The Armory, as Danny lovingly called it. Joey seemed to have been hit harder by the war than Danny had been, his best friend, and identical twin hiding in a dusty shop fixes old guns. Every night it was like a chore for Danny to drag Joey out of the shop and go love a little, or a lot. Of course where Joey carried the weight of his sins every day, Danny's only came at night. It's why he partied and stayed out late, the less he slept, the less he saw the faces. Stopping by John Jovino's office he reached into the leather jacket he wore, and pulled out a cigar case and tossed it on John's desk. "Mr. Dempsey told me to let you know the coupe will be done by tomorrow. Also, he says thank you for those, 'soda pops.'" By the time Jovino had looked up from his desk, Danny was already gone, humming as he lit a cigar and headed for the workshop. "JoJo! Joey! Josephine! José! Put whatever you're working on down and let's gooooooo!" .

When he entered the large room, and saw his brother bent over a rifle, he sat on a work bench and watched him. Joey was definitely an artist, more so than Danny had ever been. He could look at something and know what was wrong, for Danny, well it wasn't that easy. The only reason he had been able to get a job at Dempsey's autoshop was because he was stubborn. If Danny didn't know somwthing, and wanted to he would work until he dropped to learn it. His apartment was filled with manuals from different auto companies, American and European, he had books piled up that broke down the mechanics of how things worked. Almost once a week he had to look at those books to remember how to work on cars, and his own bike.

After several minutes of watching Joey, Danny picked up a handful of small screws and one by one started throwing them at his brothers back. "Psst. Let's go. Joeeeeeyyy... There will be giiiiiirls... And maybe drinks of a certain tyyyype. Joey. Joey. Joey. Joey, don't ignore your elders." when he didn't get a response, Danny sighed and threw the whole handful of screws at Joey, "Hey, asshole."

Danny's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Joseph Fowler
 Posted on: Oct 20 2017, 10:44 PM
PMQuote
Joey - 7 posts - 32 - 5'11" - Squib
John Jovino Gun Shop
Gun Salesman & Hitman
Liz
1 points

i'll follow you "Shh," Joey commanded, putting one hand up without looking at Danny. He was in the middle of some very delicate work, and it couldn't just be left, and his hands certainly couldn't shake. He liked the intricacies of his work. It took so much mental energy that he had very little left for rumination, and Joey was highly skilled at rumination and all the negativity that came with it.

Then Danny started throwing screws at him, and Joey waved his hand as though he were shooing away a fly. "Hold your horses." He lifted the Winchester 94 and held it under the light to inspect the condition of the firing pin, then smiled. "Mr. Clayton is gonna give me a big tip for this one," he pointed out before standing up and putting the gun carefully away for overnight storage.

Finally, he turned to his brother and offered a half-grin. "You always have to be such a dick?" he asked, his tone just sort of resigned and affectionate. He reached for his jacket and generally started cleaning up to leave. "All right, y'old fart. Girls and drinks. Where are we going tonight, anyway? Same old place?"

@Ferret

--------------------
Joey Fowler
Available to be hired as a hitman
Ready to destroy all magic
5'11" and strong
Reflexes got the better of me.
Joey's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Danny Fowler
 Posted on: Oct 21 2017, 01:26 AM
PMQuote
Squib
Mechanic/ Boxer
Ferret
6 points

The boys are back. Grinning as Joey finished the rifle Danny shrugged and snatched it from his hands. Working the lever, he shouldered the weapon and finally nodded before handing it back over. "Nice rifle, always wanted one. Oh, and as for your question. Yes I do, it's who I am." Following after his twin, Danny shook his head, pausing to relight his cigar with a match. The usual place was nice, and there was a brunette there that was always thrilled to see him, but he heard of another club. One that catered to thirsts that most places didn't anymore, thanks to the government. It would figure though, they fought for four years, have up their lives, and now it was decided they couldn't drink. Complete bullshit, in Danny's humble opinion.

"Nah, one of the guys at the shop told me about this place... ahhh, Heaven on Seventh. Supposed to have girls there that beats any we ever saw. Including this nurse's back in England." Winking he held the door open and zipped up the leather jacket he was wearing. Looking at his bike, he turned to Joey and gave him his best impression of for eyes he could, "Gee, Josephine, you think it's alright if you ride with me?" Batting his eyelashes at Joey, he laughed at the expression on his face and jerked his head towards the street. "Come on, it's only a few blocks over, let's walk." Watching Joey, he cocked his head, and frowned at his brothers back. He was so serious any more, the war had done that. Being buried had done that, the hospital had done that. Everything continually piled up had done that to Joey. Danny couldn't let it happen, he knew if he even acknowledged it slightly he would be swallowed whole. So for Danny, he coped by joking, and laughing, and helping dancers out of their outfits, when he wasn't fighting. Anything to do that kept him from sleeping, that's when the dreams came.

Walking in silence, Danny stared up at the buildings growing around them and sighed. "You ever think about them, Joey? Mom and Dad, our sisters?" shaking his head he waved his hand as they got close to the club. "Ignore that. I was just thinking outloud. Let's get some drinks and have fun!.

^
Joseph Fowler
 Posted on: Oct 25 2017, 11:58 PM
PMQuote
John Jovino Gun Shop
Gun Salesman & Hitman
Liz
1 points

i'll follow you "Careful there," Joey warned, "I don't think Mr. Clayton wants you touching it, since he has no idea who you are." Putting away the rest of the things he'd taken out for his work, he listened to his brother get a little rambly and smiled to himself. Few things were as comforting as listening to Danny ramble.

"Come on, nobody's more beautiful than those English nurses," he pointed out as he finally finished up and they headed out of the shop. He rolled his eyes and lit a cigarette as Danny called him Josephine, then continued down the sidewalk.

And then ... what the fuck was that question? Joey's eyebrows drew together as he looked up sharply to glance at his brother. Why ... where had that come from? And did he?

He shrugged. "Yeah. Sometimes. Why?"

@Ferret

--------------------
Joey Fowler
5'11" and strong
^
Danny Fowler
 Posted on: Dec 4 2017, 10:57 PM
PMQuote
Squib
Mechanic/ Boxer
Ferret
6 points

The boys are back. The moment of reflective thought passed quickly, and Danny gave a shrug at his brothers question. "Eh, don't worry about it. Guess I'm just getting sentimental in my old age..." there was a pause and Danny grinned at his brother, [/color=orange]"or maybe I'm just mental."[/color] Laughing he kept on walking, a cloud of smoke curling towards the sky. He shouldn't have asked about the family it was a ship that had long since sailed for them. It seemed like a lifetime ago they had left their home, still he wasn't sure he would have traded his experiences for anything.

By the time they had reached the club everything was in full swing. Music blared and girls danced and sang. Making their way to a table, Danny winked at Joey as a girl walked by them, "Gee Joey, I think maybe even you could get a girl in here." Dropping into a chair, Danny leaned back and reached into his jacket, retrieving a flask, handing it over to Joey he shook it. "Relax, and enjoy yourself. Everything is on me tonight."

^
Joseph Fowler
 Posted on: Dec 16 2017, 10:34 PM
PMQuote
John Jovino Gun Shop
Gun Salesman & Hitman
Liz
1 points

I'll follow you. Good. Joey didn't want to think about their family. What was the point? All it ever did was make him feel bad, and he had plenty of other things to feel bad about. Like the fact that he was really only confident behind the sights of a gun, or with his well-loved bowie knife in hand. Otherwise, well... he'd be perfectly content just to hang back in a corner.

Joey plopped down next to his brother and set to looking around, drinking in the atmosphere of the place. It was pretty interesting, actually, but it wasn't the sort of bar he could have come to alone. Danny belonged everywhere. Joey belonged nowhere. "What would I even do with a girl?" he asked. "Besides the obvious, which I can get at Paradise Falls for a few bucks." Yeah, he went to the brothel, and he didn't give a shit that his brother knew.

He ashed his cigarette, requested a drink, then noticed the sexy blonde faux-sword-fighting on the stage. He gestured with his smoke. "There. Her. Bet you can't."

@Ferret

--------------------
Joey Fowler
5'11" and strong
^
Danny Fowler
 Posted on: Jan 1 2018, 09:03 PM
PMQuote
Squib
Mechanic/ Boxer
Ferret
6 points

The boys are back. Danny was soaking in the sights, watching the girls move around, listening to the snippets of conversations around them. Life in the trenches taught him to see and hear everything, back then it had been life and death, now it was more to feel out the crowd. Everyone seemed lively, and happy, girls putting on the show, guys drinking it in, thinking that maybe she meant everything she said to them. He was relaxing, laughing inwardly to himself about the idiocy of it all, he'd never let himself get caught like so many of the other fools here had. At least that was his thought process when he finally looked up to the stage. That was when it all ground to a halt in his mind, his brothers challenge fell on deaf ears, the sound of music fell away, and Daniel Fowler thought he could hear his own heart in his head.
On stage a blonde woman danced, a saber in hand as she moved his way and that. Each step she took was followed closely by his eyes, every flourish of the blade, the flip of her hair, and each knowing smirk, or teasing wink she sent out to the crowd. The drink next to his hand was forgotten as Danny leaned forward in his seat, the dancer was mesmerizing her voice as she sang the way her figure moved with suh grace, Danny knew in an instant, even as Joseph was making his bet, Dnny knew he had to try and win her over. If he did not at least try, he would only have one more thing to keep him awake at night. Without his eyes ever leaving the stage, Danny stuck his hand out towards his twin. "Who knows, Joey. One day you might make a bet you can actually win..." Danny's voice was soft, and distant as he continued to watch the woman. Feeling his brother shake his hand, he grabbed his drink and downed it, still awestruck by the being upon the stage before them.

^
Joseph Fowler
 Posted on: Jan 11 2018, 10:38 PM
PMQuote
John Jovino Gun Shop
Gun Salesman & Hitman
Liz
1 points

I'll follow you. Joey smirked, watching as his brother really noticed the woman and fell obviously and completely under her (metaphorical) spell. He'd tried to stop using phrases like that, ever since Simon had come into their lives and shown them the light, but sometimes he slipped up. "Maybe I will," he agreed with a chuckle as they shook on the bet. Not that they'd actually determined any sort of wager, but who cared? Now Danny had someone to focus on, and Joey could live vicariously through him.

user posted image Onstage, the performer had finally made it down to her corset, and Joey felt pretty certain she wasn't going to go any further than that. They either had real performance talent and only went down to the corset, or they had none and got almost fully nude. And this girl, what with her voice and the dancing and all of it? She had talent.

"Shame," he commented as she bowed gracefully and left the stage. "Better start practicing your lines. You won't be the only one trying to buy her a drink."

@Ferret

--------------------
Joey Fowler
5'11" and strong
^
Danny Fowler
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 12:54 AM
PMQuote
Squib
Mechanic/ Boxer
Ferret
6 points

The boys are back. Danny was on his feet, letting out a long whistle, and clapping as the dancer bowed, his eyes never leaving her until she had sauntered off stage. Spinning around, he grinned at Joseph, and did a mocking bow to his brother, "That's the thing, Joey. Unlike you, I am actually devilishly handsome.." he paused, then grinned and laughed, slapping his brothers cheek playfully. "That's just the thing, I don't need lines, Joey. These idiots will all shoot themselves in the foot before they even begin." With that, Danny turned away, heading for the bar, he had no doubt he would be able to charm the beauty he had seen on stage, at least so long as she followed the suit of every other dancer he had ever seen, and came out for a drink.

He stood silently, foot tapping on the floor, and fingers drumming nervously on the bar. It had been several minutes, and he started to turn and head back to his brother when hew heard it. The bar erupted, and cheering filled, and clapping, cat calls and whistles, and Danny only smiled. At least he only smiled, until she broke through the throng of men, and moved towards the bar, that was when he faltered, quietly he stepped aside, letting her move unhindered past him, and Danny only watched. She was still in her corset, though a cream silk robe covered it, and each measured, graceful step was accompanied by the click of her heels. With his hands hanging at his side, his mouth moved wordlessly, as his fingers twitched, as he stared at the profile of her face. Somehow he swore he heard Joey laughing at him over the din of the bar.

^
Kjerstin Ragnvaldsson
 Posted on: Feb 14 2018, 01:00 AM
PMQuote
Kjerstin - 9 posts - 27 - 5'6" - Halfblood
Seer
Merlin's Beard
Burlesque Performer & Freelance Potioneer
Liz
4 points

tipping is customary It was a good show, and the crowd went crazy for her. They always did. Kjerstin loved it. She bowed gracefully as the applause washed around her, the hoots and the hollers, and then she made her way back to the dressing room to freshen up a bit for the next part of the evening.

She wasn't ashamed of the fact that spending time in the bar after her performance was profitable. She provided the men with a good show, and in return they gave her gifts and bought her drinks and told her how beautiful she was. Plenty of them offered to sweep her away, even to marry her, but she wasn't interested in that. Her life with Petter was wonderful.

After fixing her makeup, spritzing on some more perfume, and tying her dressing gown loosely around her waist so that the corset was still visible, Kjerstin made her way to the bar, smiling graciously as she went and looking up through her eyelashes at the men who complimented her.

She noticed Danny. How could she not? A face like that? She actually went so far as to trail her fingertips along his chest as she passed him. Then she sat elegantly on a stool, rested her elbow on the bar and her chin in her hand, and looked around for someone to offer her a cigarette and a drink.

@Ferret

--------------------
Kjerstin Ragnvaldsson AKA Sylvi Sheba
Burlesque performer at Merlin's Beard
Has a pretty Swedish accent
5'6" and athletic
Hey big spender, spend a little time with me.
Kjerstin's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole