g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

Start From Nothing; Learn as You Go., Saoirse's Journal
Saoirse Durante
 Posted on: Dec 30 2017, 06:32 PM
PMQuote
Saoirse - 20 posts - 33 - 5' 3" - No-Maj
Callahan Cafe
Server
Summer
0 points

creativity is an act of defiance

May 1909

I've never kept a diary before and I'm sure my brothers would make fun of me if they found this but, something big happened and I can't tell anyone about it so, I suppose, this is where I'll be safe talking about things.

Here it goes.

I met a boy last year in school and, last night I met him in Central Park. I wasn't supposed to be out; I told my mother I was going to the library to work on a school project but, I really went to meet Lorenzo. That's his name. Lorenzo Durante. Anyway, we walked and we talked and then he kissed me. It's not our first kiss but, it's worth keeping track of because it lead to more and more kisses and more and more, well, everything.

I can't believe I'm even writing this down... Let's put it this way: When I get married, I probably shouldn't wear white.

--------------------
one of the most difficult decisions you'll make in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
Saoirse's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Saoirse Durante
 Posted on: Jan 1 2018, 04:39 AM
PMQuote
Callahan Cafe
Server
Summer
0 points

July 1909

I can hardly write this for crying.

I know it's been a few weeks since I've written anything at all but, I just had to make sure of something. Of this.

I'm pregnant.

I don't know what to do. I have to tell Lorenzo but, I'm so afraid. What if he's mad? What if he doesn't want me to keep it and I have to do the unthinkable? What if he does want me to keep it; how do I tell my mother? Oh, God. She's going to be so disappointed in me.

I have to tell though because they'll know, eventually, one way or another. I can't bare it alone. I can hardly bare that it's true at all...

What would my father say? What would Michael have said...?

God, help me.

--------------------
one of the most difficult decisions you'll make in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
^
Saoirse Durante
 Posted on: Jan 17 2018, 07:43 PM
PMQuote
Callahan Cafe
Server
Summer
0 points

October 1915

Since I refuse to contact you, I'll write to you here.

Lorenzo,

I received your letter but, I have not opened it. Nor will I. It is too painful. I don't want to know what apologies war is making come into your mind. I don't want to read some sappy words you might be thinking will change my mind about you.

You broke my heart.

I'm angry and I need to stay that way to get through this. I may feel differently in the future but, for now, I'm going to hold onto my anger.

If I were going to send you this, I'd tell you that Letizia is getting along well. She's happy and smiling and gurgling with nonsensical words.

I'd tell you that you gave me the best things I could ever have hoped for in this life. Our daughter. She's my hope. She's the only light I cling to in a storm of rage.

I'd tell you that you're missing it all.

And, I'd tell you to please, come home alive. For her. She'll need her father, someday.

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole