g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

[complete] Totally Benched, Aleks
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 09:09 PM
PMQuote
Sean - 55 posts - 16 - 5'5" - Halfblood
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
50 points

user posted image Well fuck stupid Armand and his stupid girlfriend. Sean wasn't hoping for a fight, he was just sick and tired of Armand not pulling his weight when it came to playing against Thunderbird. All because his stupid girlfriend was on the team. It was stupid, and she was already a force to be reckoned with WITHOUT him going easy on her. So when Armand started the fight on the field he was more than willing to return the punches.

After getting healed at the hospital wing, and not noticing the pudding that Dani flew at him as he left, he walked back to the locker room to get the game off of him. He was really glad to see Aleks there, but the look on his face made him feel a lot less excited. He looked down at the ground before walking past him to enter the locker room. "Don't give me that look" he asked in a warning tone, wiping his eyebrow and accidentally reopening one of the cuts above it.

Sean's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 10:19 AM
PMQuote
Aleks - 47 posts - 17 - 5'10" - Pureblood
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

Aleks was shocked by how quickly Sean had begun fighting with his teammate after the situation on the Quodpot pitch. The Sean he knew was calm, kind, and patient. This Sean was angry and volatile. He knew about the stress Sean was under with Quodpot and his father, so he assumed that was what had caused the fight to escalate to that level.

He knew Sean would come back to the pitch locker room to get his things after he was seen in the hospital wing and waited there, leaning against the wall. He was disappointed in his friend, but he could understand, he supposed.

His look changed, however, when Sean walked by him and he saw the glob of pudding stuck to the back of his shirt. "Uh, Sean? You've got something on your back."

What have I got to do to be heard?
Aleks's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 12:38 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
50 points

user posted image Sean was in the middle of taking everything out of his locker when Aleks told him that there was something on his back. Not thinking much about it, he pulled off his shirt and threw it angrily on the ground when he saw what it was.

”Fuck this day!” he cried as he sat down on a bench with his head in his hands. He felt so incredibly frustrated and overwhelmed. He needed a shower, and to get out of his head.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 05:26 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

Aleks looked at Sean when he shouted and flinched a little. He walked over to his friend and sat beside him, his legs crossing at the ankles and his hands resting folded between his knees. Looking over at Sean, he bumped his friend's shoulder with his own, getting his attention.

"Want to talk about it? Or do you want to go let off some steam on the pitch?" Aleks wasn't a particularly good flyer, but he could keep up well enough. Besides, the purpose would be to let Sean blow off steam; he didn't have any to blow off like Sean did.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 05:46 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
50 points

user posted image Sean was so incredibly fed up with everything. He could feel himself thinking more and more about giving it all up, but no his father would never allow that. Taking in a deep breath, Sean looked over at Aleks and wished so desperately to hold his hand. Maybe then he'd feel better, but he couldn't. The moment his feelings came out he'd have to face the fact that there's one more thing about himself that his father wouldn't like.

Deciding just to talk he shook his head and stretched his fingers out since they were still sore from the fight. "I'm just..." he started, but he didn't know what the hell he was suppose to say. "...I'm a mess, Aleks. It's not the fight it's... everything. I'm not being myself. I'm the guy my father forces me to be and I don't know how much more I can take". Sean was never one to cry and this was certainly one of those times when he didn't, but he wanted to. He wanted Aleks to hold him and tell him that everything would be alright. In a perfect world... that's what would happen.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 06:27 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

It was a familiar feeling to what Aleks had felt when he was younger, in piano, dancing, and every other kind of lesson there was. He'd hated all of them, hadn't been good at any of them either, but his parents had believed he had to be good at something. And once he got to Ilvermorny, he discovered what he was good at in potions class. His parents still didn't believe he would ever amount to anything, but he knew he would. Their approval wasn't necessary. But he did want it.

"Is... Is there anything I can do?" He was pretty sure Sean wouldn't quit the Quodpot team, no matter how bad it was being on it with his father as the coach, so he didn't suggest it. But maybe he could help Sean somehow.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 07:15 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
50 points

user posted image Sean sighed and shook is head. "Nothing you could actually do.." he admitted, squeezing his eyes shut in hopes that he wouldn't ask him to elaborate. He stood up and made his way to the shower, getting the game off of himself along with any pudding that may have splattered. He rested his head against the wall as he let the water fall over him. He liked to think that maybe his anger and pain washed away with the dirt and everything else, but that was wishful thinking.

Stepping out in only a towel, Sean waved his wand so that his dirty clothes were placed in his bag and his new clothes were laid out on the bench. He didn't immediately get dressed however, picking up a necklace that his mother had given him before she left. She wrote him constantly but he'd never responded, being far too angry with her leaving to write anything besides You're a bitch!. He was just far too angry for his own good.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 07:50 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

Aleks looked anywhere else but at Sean when he got into the shower. He made it through Sean getting into the shower and then he let out a huge breath. Taking in another breath, he tried to calm his racing heart after Sean nearly just stripped in front of him. He needed to get a handle on this crush because right now, all he wanted to do was crowd Sean and kiss him senseless. But he was too afraid of losing his friend.

And then he was looking away again. He looked away for a long enough time for Sean to have gotten dressed, but when he turned back, Sean was just standing there in his towel, with water still dripping its way down his skin. And Aleks was helpless to stop the blush from rising on his cheeks. Maybe he could blame it on the steam if Sean noticed? Hopefully he wouldn't notice. Please say he wouldn't notice.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 08:00 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
50 points

user posted image Sean noticed. After swallowing hard and placing the necklace back in his locker where he kept it and turned to Aleks. "Are you blushing?" he asked openly, not sounding judgemental in the slightest. "Are you nervous around naked bodies or something?" He didn't want to weird him out so he turned around and put his boxers on under the towel.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 08:07 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

Aleks cursed in his head. He should have turned his head away so Sean couldn't see. Instead, he hadn't even tried to stop looking at his friend. And Sean had caught his flushed face.

"I.. uh, no, it's just hot in here. It's hot in here, right?" He pulled on the collar of his shirt a little, pulling it out away from him, feigning being overheated. It wasn't a very good excuse, but it was the only thing he had.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 08:20 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
50 points

user posted image "It's cold in here..." Sean told him, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. He took the towel off from around his waist to dry off his hair and roll it around the back of his neck. "Come on Aleks, you can tell me anything".

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 08:33 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

Aleks shook his head, trying to will the blush to go away, but he was pretty sure it was steadily getting slightly worse instead. He rubbed at the back of his neck and looked down at the floor, quietly whispering, "I... like.... you." And then he stood up and started for the door, scared of losing his friendship with Sean after admitting his feelings.
^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 08:43 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
50 points

user posted image "I... Like... You..." Sean really thought that maybe it was wishful thinking and that he was talking about liking him as a person, but when he stood up and went for the door he realized that it was quite more than that. "Wait wait!" he yelled before running over and taking his hand, causing him to stop. "What did you say?" he wanted to know. He was confused, and slightly hopeful that he had actually heard him correctly. His heart was beating hard in his chest and his face full of hope.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 08:50 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

Sean called for him to stop and he knew, he just knew it was going to be bad. He was prepared for the onslaught of negative comments, of the nasty slurs and derogatory words. Closing his eyes tight when Sean asked him to repeat himself, he turned away and said again, his voice breaking as he knew he was going to lose the only person who still believed in him, the only person he hadn't disappointed, "I said I like you..."
^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 09:06 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
50 points

user posted image "Oh.." Sean muttered and looked down with a more confused look than ever. He thought of all the times that they were together and how close they were to one another... and then he thought about what he had wanted to do at least a hundred times since they first met. A grin plastered on his face, Sean stepped up to Aleks. "Okay". He placed a tender hand on his neck before leaning in to bring their lips together. He felt as if he was on cloud nine, as if his biggest wish came true.. and if Aleks returned the kiss- it did.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole