g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

[complete] Just Forget the World, Loredana
Gavin Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 04:53 PM
PMQuote
Gavin - 88 posts - 20 - 5'7" - No-Maj
Art Gallery Assistant | Waiter
Callie
88 points

Would You Lie With Me &... user posted image
What was the point of life? You could try your best, be your best, and strive for better and at the end of the day unforeseen circumstances could take everything that you worked so hard for away. It wasn't fair, and it wasn't fair to watch someone that you loved so deeply go through so much anguish on a daily basis. It hurts. It hurts you down to your very core when you know that there is nothing that you can do except just be there. But how can you show someone the light when they had become so use to the darkness?

You try.

That's what Gavin did as he walked with Lora inside his parent's house, promising that the monster wouldn't be inside waiting for her. He wanted to hold her hand, to hold her but because of the stupid crutches he couldn't place his hands near her while they were walking. His mother helped her to the couch, asking if she wanted anything to eat or drink. "You have free range of the house, dear. Including the food" she told her with a supportive smile before heading back into the kitchen. Gavin just stood there, somewhat in front of her, looking at the ground as he was unsure what to say or do. The situation wasn't one that they prepared you for growing up.. not even a little bit.

Lorin

@Liz
“You’re my favorite” -Loredana
Gavin's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Loredana Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 05:03 PM
PMQuote
Lora - 228 posts - 19 - 5'5" - No-Maj
The Syndicate
Mob Wife
Liz
1 points

At least she was going someplace familiar and comfortable. Arguably, her own home could have qualified as such, but her parents were there. Her father was furious that she was actually leaving Gio, and her mother wouldn't stand against him. Thank goodness for the Walshes.

Much of her still hurt, so she collapsed gladly into the couch, then looked up at Gavin. He didn't realize it, of course, and didn't intend it, but he was looming, and that made Lora's gut start to twist. She patted the couch next to her. "Sit down?" was the soft request.

--------------------
Loredana Walsh
Deeply in love with her husband
Independent painter
5'5" and delicate
You sank into yourself and I got lost somewhere in between.
Lora's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Gavin Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 05:13 PM
PMQuote
Callie
88 points

Lora's voice brought Gavin out of his head and he gave her a slight smile as he made his way next to her, trying not to just fall down on the couch. He made sure to give her enough space, though he wasn't exactly sure how much was enough, and didn't want to give her too much and.. he was just completely overthinking everything. "You can sleep in my old room. Mother made it up so that it wasn't so incredibly 'boyish', as she put it." he told her, glancing at her. Everything felt different, weird even. Where were they going to go from there?

"Here, I brought you both some milk and cookies. Any suggestions on dinner?" Gavin's mother said as she placed the items on the coffee table in front of them.

^
Loredana Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 05:22 PM
PMQuote
The Syndicate
Mob Wife
Liz
1 points

"Thank you," Lora murmured. "Whatever you want to make is good. I can help." As she spoke, though, she didn't go for the cookies and she didn't look ready to go into the kitchen. She just lay down against the comfort of her best friend, resting her head in his lap so that she could look up at the ceiling. She tried to relax all of her muscles. Unfortunately, relaxing made her start to well up again, and she closed her eyes and wiped at them. "I'm sorry," she said for the trillionth time.

--------------------
Loredana Walsh
Independent painter
5'5" and delicate
^
Gavin Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 05:38 PM
PMQuote
Callie
88 points

"That isn't necessary, dear" his mom said sweetly, grabbing a blanket and placing it over Lora as she laid down. "I'll be just through that door if you need anything, alright?" she told her as she placed a gentle hand on Lora's arm and went to begin dinner.

Gavin ran his fingers through Lora's hair gently, massaging her scalp in an effort to keep her calm. "It's okay to cry" he told her. "It'll make you feel better". His gut wrenched when he saw her crying, but he knew that it was necessary to heal.

^
Loredana Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 05:48 PM
PMQuote
The Syndicate
Mob Wife
Liz
1 points

"I just wanted to be a good daughter. My mother always said... and it broke my heart. But I tried, and then it all went bad, and now I'm..." She trailed off. God, she felt like... damaged goods. She'd heard that phrase somewhere before. So many things about the brief marriage had been terrifying, but now, in the aftermath, she found herself mainly hating the fact that she wasn't, well... what she was supposed to be. And maybe Gavin wouldn't even be interested in marrying her anymore, and she would never have what she'd wanted so desperately and for so long.

--------------------
Loredana Walsh
Independent painter
5'5" and delicate
^
Gavin Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 06:01 PM
PMQuote
Callie
88 points

Gavin listened to her as he continued to come back her hair. He really had no idea what to say.. but he knew what he would do if he were that upset. "I brought my paints over" he told her. "They're in the garage.. Painting usually helps me". It was just a suggestion, but he thought that maybe, just maybe it could help at least a little bit. Then, he remembered that he had been painting there for the past month, giving up his apartment so that he could try to save up his money. There were many dark, deep pictures that he didn't want anyone to see, let alone her.
^
Loredana Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 06:12 PM
PMQuote
The Syndicate
Mob Wife
Liz
1 points

"Soon," Lora replied. "Thank you. I want to." She luxuriated in the feeling of his hand in her hair, the tears picking up in intensity. She didn't know how to feel, and part of her actually felt sorry for Gio, now that she understood better. But that didn't mean she wanted to give him another chance. "It was like being an animal in a cage," she finally whimpered, "only when you have a bird you just feed it and look at how pretty it is."

--------------------
Loredana Walsh
Independent painter
5'5" and delicate
^
Gavin Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 06:31 PM
PMQuote
Callie
88 points

Gavin breathed deeply as he tried to blink back the tears that were forming in his eyes. He didn't understand how someone could be so cruel, especially to someone so caring and wonderful. No one deserved it.. and certainly not her. "Youre away from him, now. You can spread your pretty wings and go wherever you'd like" he told her, his voice sounding surprisingly calm for how he was feeling.
^
Loredana Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 06:36 PM
PMQuote
The Syndicate
Mob Wife
Liz
1 points

Would you fly with me? user posted image

Lora swallowed hard, which hurt her throat, but she had something she wanted to say, a topic to approach, and it was nerve-wracking and now he seemed to have given her a way to get to it. But she had to know. She had to know if he just meant that he loved her as his best friend or if he still wanted that future together. "I only want to go where you go," she offered in reply.

--------------------
Loredana Walsh
Independent painter
5'5" and delicate
^
Gavin Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 06:52 PM
PMQuote
Callie
88 points

Gavin froze for a moment after she spoke, though why he didn't know. She had just gotten out of a relationship with an abusive asshole...and she wanted him? The realization hit of what she was getting at.. "Well... What do you think of France?" he asked as he began to comb through her hair once more. They, no SHE needed a break from everything and France was certainly far away from New York.
^
Loredana Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 07:07 PM
PMQuote
The Syndicate
Mob Wife
Liz
1 points

What did that mean? It didn't seem to answer her question. She needed to know if he still intended to marry her. It wasn't as though she wanted to fall into bed with him that night or anything, but they'd had plans for their future together. Those plans had only been disrupted by the marriage arrangements. So, was it too late? "Lots of beautiful art in France," she replied. "We always wanted to go to the Louvre." Actually, they'd had a cute little idea of getting married at the Louvre.

--------------------
Loredana Walsh
Independent painter
5'5" and delicate
^
Gavin Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 07:20 PM
PMQuote
Callie
88 points

Gavin smiled, remembering the plans that they had made. "Yes, the Louvre. It would be a perfect place for a honeymoon, if one couldn't do a wedding there." he offered, hinting at the idea. They both seemed to be dancing around the same one, but neither were actually asking what needed to be. He never wanted her to feel pressured or cornered again, and that meant letting her make the decisions and asking the questions.
^
Loredana Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 07:26 PM
PMQuote
The Syndicate
Mob Wife
Liz
1 points

Yes. Relief! Lora blinked rapidly, tears glittering on her eyelashes. She made a little gasping noise when she tried to speak, then started again. "So, you still want to? Even after...? Even though..." She didn't know how to put it in words, because it was too painful and frightening.

--------------------
Loredana Walsh
Independent painter
5'5" and delicate
^
Gavin Walsh
 Posted on: Dec 18 2017, 07:39 PM
PMQuote
Callie
88 points

Gavin carefully pulled on Lora's shoulder, asking her to look up at him as she laid there. Through everything, he loved her. He traced his finger down the side of her face, smiling at her. "I love you, and I always will. No matter what life brings our way" he told her.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole