g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

The End [m]
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Feb 17 2018, 03:05 PM
PMQuote
Sean - 52 posts - 16 - 5'5" - Halfblood
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

Trigger Warning: Attempted suicide.
user posted image If you were to ask Sean Rhodes how he was doing, he’d say that he was fine. You’d know that he was lying, but if you tried to get more out of him, he’d just deflect. Truthfully though, Sean got better at pretending that he was alright. Day in and day out he forced a smile went about his day. He had avoided the man he loved, after his father found them making out in he locker room, and he missed him. He needed him to feel normal again.

So why wasn't that possible? Why couldn't Sean be with his secret boyfriend and possibly become a not so secret boyfriend? Why did he have to care what his father thought or felt or demanded of him? He was sick of it; the constant training and expectations that he just couldn't fulfill. 'No Quidditch team would ever take you if anyone found out!' His father had yelled, about him being gay. He just... He couldn't take it anymore. He had already fallen into this deep dark bit of despair that made it nearly impossible to attend class let alone eat or have conversations. He just wanted to be happy doing what he wanted with whomever he wanted. Was that too damn much to ask for? Apparently so.

For the first time in days, Sean left his dorm and made his way around the school, finding the potions closet strangely ajar. His curiosity got the better of him and he walked inside, taking a look around at the many different bottles around. Seeing one named "Dragon Poison" he picked it up, slid it in his pocket, and made his way around until he found the Thunderbird dormitory, hoping to see Al walk by. After a good half hour of sitting on the ground with his face red from tears, he finally pulled out the potion and drank it.

Every.

Last.

Drop.

Then Sean just sat and awaited his fate..whatever that would be.

Sean's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Liam Atmore
 Posted on: May 3 2018, 07:08 PM
PMQuote
Liam - 16 posts - 16 - 6'0 - Pureblood
Ilvermorny
Student; Street Performer
Renny
15 points

Liam moved up the steps heading to the Thunderbird tower no doubt to try and coax some poor girl out into the hall again with another one of his corny yet rather adorable jingles with the help of his guitar that was practically glued to him. He paused though when he saw his dorm mate Sean, and the empty bottle, "Is that a love potion or are ye just happy to see me?" He joked, trying to bring a smile to the guy's lips.

"Sean?" He asked crouching down, "Hey come on it was a joke, you know the tee- Sean?!" He went to give the guy's cheek a bit of a smack to try and bring him around and out of his stupor only to work to pry the empty bottle out of his hands, "Aww fuck, come on..." He went to pick the lad up, having hit his growth spurt and taken on a bit of muscle last year. "It will be ok buddy, everything will be ok. I swear if that asshole did anything to you his wings are getting clipped and birdie will fly no more. Come on, warrior up, we got this....dammit..." He grumbled, "Think you could have skipped the breakfast rolls before pulling this stunt?"
You transfigured me into a king. You charmed my heart to make it sing. Oh can't you feel the alchemy? Or did you slip a love potion in my drink?
Liam's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: May 3 2018, 07:52 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image Everything around Sean was beginning to fade, but not so quick that he was passed out by any means. He felt the wave of a thousand pounds fall onto his bod. He couldn't move. He could hardly breath, but not in a way that made him begin to freak out. In fact it was the opposite- feeling calm instead. "Aleks?" he mumbled in question hoping, yet also not, that it was him. Hopeful because at least he'd get to say goodbye, and not because he didn't want him to see him.. like that.

^
Liam Atmore
 Posted on: May 3 2018, 08:17 PM
PMQuote
Ilvermorny
Renny
15 points

Liam gave a snort at hearing the name of some guy who he thought was a bit of a dork "Nope, better." He teased him and hoped that short riddle would keep his friend's mind wondering. "I'm Captain Manly Man or the Gentlman League, rescuer of all lost souls." He added as they made headway to the Hospital Wing.

Once he finally arrived there, his should felt like it was on fire as he was supporting most of Sean's weight, the medi witches immediately came to his aid, bombarding him with questions to boot. "Uh I don't know...I'm not sure...Oh wait this one I know!" He handed them the bottle Sean had drank from. There was frantic movement, nervous chattering and Liam being left standing in the hospital wing, "So this is what it feels like being a wing man..."

He smirked as he caught the glare of a nurse and gave her a wink before rubbing his shoulder, "Hello nurse..." His gaze went after her like the dog he was, hormones and all, that ass was amazing. She felt his gaze and glared at him once more, "Do you have business?"

Liam gave a cough and a shrug, "No, but it could be yours." He was a shameless flirt. She huffed, and moved to grab him by the ear, "You can wait in the hall." Liam winced, but smiled. "Wouldn't you like to tu-" But before he could say much else the door was slammed and he was left out, with his guitar.

He sat outside in the hall and began improving a bit of a song about a boy and his nurse. "Be my medicine, angel in white, cause the sky is so blue, and I can't stop this plight, just thinking of you, nurse...nurse...Hey! What was your name?!" Silence came from the other side of the door.
You transfigured me into a king. You charmed my heart to make it sing. Oh can't you feel the alchemy? Or did you slip a love potion in my drink?
^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: May 7 2018, 12:01 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image The healer worked hard to get an anecdote for the poison that Sean took, hurrying about since his breathing was becoming more and more shallow. An owl had been sent to @[Bastian Rhodes] to tell him that Sean was in there and not doing well.

A couple of hours passed, the potion was fully doing its job, and it proved so by the fact that Sean was beginning to wake up. His eyes seemed cloudy for a little while and he looked almost as confused as he felt, even as he looked around the room.

^
Liam Atmore
 Posted on: May 13 2018, 09:20 AM
PMQuote
Ilvermorny
Renny
15 points

user posted image
Liam had been waiting out in the hall all along, and though he wasn't sure whether it was his endless strumming or his friend finally coming to, he was finally allowed back in the hospital wing. He was quick to rise and move in, this time behaving himself around the medi-witch. When he finally made it up to his friend he found the sight a mixture made his dismally ecstatic?

He offered him a goofy smile. He never did handle these sort of situations well. Always looking for a joke, a goofy song, a horrid poem. He took a seat, holding his guitar, but not playing it as he glanced down in thought. "You know I hear the worse time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: May 18 2018, 11:57 AM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image If it were any other day Sean would have out on a smile and laughed at the joke that he would have normally found funny. Even if he hadn’t, he would have laughed anyway because that was just the kind of guy Sean was. He’d suffer in silence and pretend that everything was alright when it wasn’t, and he’d laugh and smile so that no one would know any better. If it had been any other day.

Because it wasn’t one of those days, he simply stared at his friend with his puffy, red eyes that seemed to have no light in them. After a moment he looked down at the guitar he didn’t want to hear and back up at his friend. ”why?” he croaked, but it wasn’t at the joke. To make sure Liam knew that he swallowed a bit before clarifying ”Why did you.. save me?”

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole