g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

Just Desserts
George Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 01:49 PM
PMQuote
Abel Lachance - 73 posts - 33 - 6’0” - Pureblood
Magical Law Enforcement
Hitwizard
Callie
68 points

user posted image It had been a few days since George beat up his brother for dating his wife when they thought that he was dead... Man their lives sounded complicated. George felt like shit about it, and when he believed that enough time had passed he sent Angel an owl asking him to meet in a training room.

After placing his belongings, his wand included, off to the side, he looked up when he heard his brother arrive. Without a greeting, a completely calm and serious look on his face, he stood with his arms out and told him ”Punch me”.

Abel Lachance's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Angelo Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 06:55 PM
PMQuote
Angel - 96 posts - 32 - 6'0" - Pureblood
N/A
Major Investigation Department
Lead Witch Watcher
Nexus
90 points

user posted image Angel was still healing bruise wise from George beating him up. He was nothappy about it, and he got grief about it at work but he understood it. He didn't blame George for what he did, but he was not ready to see him either. Still he received an owl from his brother to meet in the training room, he couldn't help the feeling of dread in his gut.

Walking into the room and hearing what George said he shook his head sighing. "George.. what makes you think any of this gets solved by fighting? I don't want to hit you, is that so hard to believe?" Rubbing his face annoyed he clenched his jaw. He was not having Abby track him down and beating him too for hitting her husband. He just wanted this over with. "It's fine. It's done. Let's just move on"

Angel's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
George Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 07:10 PM
PMQuote
Magical Law Enforcement
Hitwizard
Callie
68 points

user posted image George sighed and put down his hands, walking up to Angel. He knew that it wouldn’t solve what happened in the past, but it could help their relationship. It was what they did as kids, rough each other up a bit. ”Angel, you look like shit because of me. I had no reason to hurt you, so come on. Even the score. I won’t even punch back!” He stretched his arms out again and looked at him, waiting.

^
Angelo Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 07:31 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Lead Witch Watcher
Nexus
90 points

user posted image "I slept with your wife.. you had plenty of reason to hurt me so just.. forget it" Shaking his head he rubbed his face and just patted his cheek gently before he moved back from him. He knew that they had done a lot in the past he just had no desire to hit him. "Its not that big of a deal.. and still I am better looking than you even when I am beat up so hey.. I am happy"

Pausing he looked at him and shook his head. "And.. knowing my luck.. I will knock your memory out and Abby will kill me" Clearing his throat he crossed his arms over his chest.

^
George Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 08:07 PM
PMQuote
Magical Law Enforcement
Hitwizard
Callie
68 points

user posted image Gearing the words I slept with your wife will never become a phrase George could get used to, especially from his brother. He felt that pain in his chest again as he looked down at the floor. ”Angel...” he started, looking up at his brother once more with a more serious look on his face. ”punch me, kick me, I don’t care. I need you to do something!”

Taking another step toward him he crossed his own arms, matching Angel's stance. ”Abby be damned. Feelings be damned, I need this.” it didn’t really make sense, not even to George, but he just needed it to happen.

^
Angelo Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Feb 4 2018, 12:45 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Lead Witch Watcher
Nexus
90 points

user posted image Looking at his brother he sighed and shook his head. Nothing about this made sense but he was just wanting to go back to work or put all of this behind him already. Rubbing his face for a moment he nodded his head once. "Fine.. if it will get us past this.. then fine" Rolling his shoulders after a moment he struck his fist out against his brothers cheek once. It would have stung a bit but he didn't hit him hard enough to cause more damage then a bit of redness of the skin.

"Okay so are we done now? Is this over with?" Letting out a breath feeling like shit for punching his brother, especially since he had thought the man was dead for so long. It just didn't sit right with him at all.

^
George Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Feb 14 2018, 06:22 PM
PMQuote
Magical Law Enforcement
Hitwizard
Callie
68 points

user posted image Finally we were getting somewhere. Standing still as Angel neared his head hardly moved when the hit finally came. "Really?" George asked him, with a raised brow. "I taught you better than that". With a sigh he cracked his neck and walked up to Angel, getting into his personal space.

"Come on, hit me like I taught you" George told him. He waited for a moment before putting a hand on Angel's chest and pushing him somewhat harshly. "Don't be a pansy. PUNCH ME!" It probably seemed stupid, but he had a game plan. He needed Angel to stop treating him like he was fragile because he wasn't. He needed them to be normal again.

^
Angelo Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Feb 14 2018, 08:31 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Lead Witch Watcher
Nexus
90 points

user posted image Angel clenched his jaw as soon as George pushed his chest, having to take a couple of steps back so he didn't fall down. He was trying to keep his temper but damnit it was being made hard. His eyes closing he took a deep breath before he released the breath slowly, his jaw clenching before he looked at George again. "If I wanted to hurt you, I would. I don't want to be the kind of man that beats up on my brother.. you just got back"

Keeping his voice as even as possible, he was actuallyproud of himself. Ever since he got back from war he had a hair trigger temper, but he was able to keep control by remembering his brother hadn't been there all that long ago. "Just drop it George, I am not going to hit you"

^
George Campos-Garcia
 Posted on: Feb 14 2018, 08:41 PM
PMQuote
Magical Law Enforcement
Hitwizard
Callie
68 points

user posted image Looking at Angel with his clenched jaw, George knew that he was getting him angry. "I just got back, so what? Stop acting like I'm so breakable and punch me!" The space closed between them closed once more as he reached out to push him once more, just as hard as the first time. "Stop being a pussy!"

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole