g
    l
    e

c
    b
    o
    x

PLOT
    Welcome to Newt's New York! Our story is set ninety years ago, shortly after the events of the first "Fantastic Beasts" movie. War is coming, and it will affect everybody in the city. Maybe the magical New Yorkers will be able to end it!

STAFF

CREDITS
    Skin coded by Liz. Harry Potter and all related materials created by J.K. Rowling. CBox toggle by Nicole.
    News/Updates

- Dec. 25, 2017: Click here for info about January OTMs, a rule change, and the beginning of the war!

- Dec. 1, 2017: Calling all Grindelwald followers! The third message has been delivered! Oh, and Ilvermorny students might want to arrange dates for the Yule Ball, since Americans love their dances.

- Nov. 1, 2017: The Samhain dance party is going on at Ilvermorny! Also, make sure to check out the page header for November's OTM results.

- Oct. 14, 2017: New membergroup available! Get info about the Squib Army here

- Oct. 7, 2017: Low-stress activity check is taking place here. Please take a minute to complete it ASAP!

- Oct. 1, 2017: October OTM Awards are up! click here

- Sep. 28, 2017: The new skin is now available to be tested out! Click here for details.

- Sep. 28, 2017: October OTM voting opens - click here

- Sep. 24, 2017: October OTM nominations open - click here

- Sep. 1, 2017: Site opens!

- Aug. 2, 2017: Site construction begins.

Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store
    We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
    Add Reply
    New Poll

Order Another Round, Angemma
    Angelo Campos-Garcia
     Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 09:09 PM

Written by Nexus ... Eastern USA time ... she

Angel
    MACUSA
    32 . 6'0" . Pureblood
    N/A

- App - Tracker - Plotter -
    Lead Witch Watcher
    Nexus
    72 points

Sorry Gem, George is alive. I needed a drink. Can't do this. I will talk to you later.

I Need This user posted image Angel.. felt broken again. Any progress he made at getting over everything that had happened at war, was now back at square one. He was sure that Gemma was going to be disappointed by him drinking again, but he couldn't handle this sober right now. Sitting on his living room couch, a bottle of vodka in his hand. Tears were actually streaming down his face, his stomach was twisted in knots, his chest hurting. He couldn't believe George was alive, and now he kind of wished he didn't know again. Throwing one of his glasses against the wall he let out an angry yell.
    PMEmail
    ^
    Gemma Walker
     Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 09:28 PM

Written by Callie ... Central time ... She

Gemma
    Magical Citizens
    32 . 5'4" . Pureblood

Callie
    44 points

user posted image Gemma was just getting off of the stage from practice when she received Angel's owl. She was mad that he would come up with a lie so disgraceful so that he could drink, but then thought about it a bit more. Angel would never do something like that, so that meant- No..

She grabbed her bag and apparated outside of Angel's apartment. She was about to knock when she heard him yell, she ran inside to see what was going on. "ANGEL?" she called out before finding him in the living room and running over to kneel by him. "Baby, what's going on?"

Angemma
    PM
    ^
    Angelo Campos-Garcia
     Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 09:35 PM

Angel
    MACUSA
    32 . 6'0" . Pureblood
    N/A

Lead Witch Watcher
    Nexus
    72 points

I Need This user posted image Not noticing when the door opened until Gemma was in front of him, he was full on crying by this point and he shook his head. 'He's alive Gem.. I left him in France. He can't even look at me" Downing another large gulp of the vodka he leaned back against the couch. "Audrey saw him.. passed the hell out, thats fantastic for a pregnant woman.. already lost one nephew with Abby.. and now shes been hiding he was back.. and... god I need a drink" Finishing off the bottle of vodka he tossed it to the side his hands dragging over his face.
    PMEmail
    ^
    Gemma Walker
     Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 09:55 PM

Gemma
    Magical Citizens
    32 . 5'4" . Pureblood

Callie
    44 points

user posted image Gemma couldn't remember the last time, if ever, she had seen Angel this down and it terrified her. She placed her hands on his face to wipe away his tears. "When.. how did he-?" she asked, extremely confused. He wouldn't look at him? That didn't make any sense Her hand reached down to his hands that she cupped in hers to place gentle kisses on his knuckles. "What do you need me to do?"
    PM
    ^
    Angelo Campos-Garcia
     Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 10:12 PM

Angel
    MACUSA
    32 . 6'0" . Pureblood
    N/A

Lead Witch Watcher
    Nexus
    72 points

I Need This user posted image "I don't know.. Abby came to me today.. after Audrey passed out and he was there.. he took one look at me and.. and he just took off. He wouldn't even talk to me.." Gripping her hands tightly he hid his face in them and shook his head trying to stop crying but was really unable. "He was my best friend Gem.. after everything.. he.. he hates me and.. I would have done anything to save him" Only feeling the pain of realizing he was back and he had left him behind was keeping him alive right now it felt like.
    PMEmail
    ^
    Gemma Walker
     Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 10:37 PM

Gemma
    Magical Citizens
    32 . 5'4" . Pureblood

Callie
    44 points

user posted image ”He doesn’t hate you, that’s impossible” Gemma told him honestly. She searched her mind for a possible explanation, and was sort of proud with what she came up with. ”Sweetheart, you’re the one that he has the most memories with. You were probably there for his best and worst moments. I don’t know anything about losing your memory, but I know that it’s going to take some time.” She leaned forward and placed her forehead against his, unbelieving not only that George was alive, but that he couldn’t even look at Angel.
    PM
    ^
    Angelo Campos-Garcia
     Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 11:15 PM

Angel
    MACUSA
    32 . 6'0" . Pureblood
    N/A

Lead Witch Watcher
    Nexus
    72 points

I Need This user posted image Shaking his head his hands move to her sides, pulling her against him needing something to hold onto. Someone that could keep him grounded because in this moment he had lost all sense of sanity in himself. "I don't think I can deal with this Gem.. I thought him being dead was bad.. but this is worse. My brother won't.. he doesn't... I can't.." Not sure how to say how he was really feeling he buried his face in her neck.
    PMEmail
    ^
    Gemma Walker
     Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 11:42 PM

Gemma
    Magical Citizens
    32 . 5'4" . Pureblood

Callie
    44 points

user posted image When Angel pulled Gemma closer she willingly sat in his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. She ran her fingers gently through his hair to try and calm him down. She just sat there and let him vent, she just wished that there was more that she could do.
    PM
    ^
    Angelo Campos-Garcia
     Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 12:05 AM

Angel
    MACUSA
    32 . 6'0" . Pureblood
    N/A

Lead Witch Watcher
    Nexus
    72 points

I Need This user posted image Holding her against his chest, he shook his head repeatedly against her shoulder. He was completely drunk right now but he really didn't know what else he should do. He didn't know how to act. What he should do. How he should act. He just wanted to drink until he couldn't remember his own name. "I need to drink more.. Like a lot more"
    PMEmail
    ^
    Gemma Walker
     Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 12:47 AM

Gemma
    Magical Citizens
    32 . 5'4" . Pureblood

Callie
    44 points

user posted image Gemma’s thumb wiped the tears away from Angel’s cheeks. The last thing she wanted to do was support his alcoholism, but she really began to understand why he clung to it so much. ”Take me to bed” she asked him, hopeing that maybe if he would fall asleep then he wouldn’t drink any more. Her hand took his and squeezed it in s supportive manner.
    PM
    ^
    Angelo Campos-Garcia
     Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 12:34 PM

Angel
    MACUSA
    32 . 6'0" . Pureblood
    N/A

Lead Witch Watcher
    Nexus
    72 points

I Need This user posted image Hearing her words, he just nodded his head some, feeling like everything was falling apart again and he was going to lose his family. Standing up carefully, his arm around her waist to make sure she didn't fall, he carried her back to his bedroom and laid her down before he sat down himself. Staring at the wall he shook his head. "Everyone.. is going to blame me for this. Like he does. As soon as he says.. that I left him.. I will lose everyone.. and I should. The only way he is still alive after being left there is he was captured.. and then escaped or something.."
    PMEmail
    ^
    Gemma Walker
     Posted on: Jan 18 2018, 12:13 AM

Gemma
    Magical Citizens
    32 . 5'4" . Pureblood

Callie
    44 points

user posted image Angel's pain was absolutely killing Gemma. She hated seeing him that way especially when she knew that there was nothing that she could do to stop it. As if by fate, an owl appeared at the window with a letter to Angel. Apparently George lived in the same building and needed Angel's help.

A long while later, Gemma helped Angel back to his apartment and back into bed, giving him a glass of water as she sat down on the bed next to him. "Drink up, baby. I have a feeling you might be too hungover for work in the morning" she told him, combing her fingers through his hair slowly and using her nails to give him a sort of massage. Gemma was absolutely mad for Angel, though after pining after him silently for years, it was hard not to be. Sure, he had that whole alcoholic thing going on, but that wasn't who he was. He was everything she could ever need in a man and more.

After a moment Gemma crawled under the covers to spoon Angel from behind. "I love you, drunky" she whispered in his ear before placing a kiss on his shoulder.

PM
    ^
    Angelo Campos-Garcia
     Posted on: Jan 18 2018, 03:26 PM

Angel
    MACUSA
    32 . 6'0" . Pureblood
    N/A

Lead Witch Watcher
    Nexus
    72 points

I Need This user posted image Drinking the water that was handed to him knowing that Gemma was right, he looked up at her and smiled. She was amazing. He really didn't understand how he had gotten so lucky as to have her as his girlfriend. He really had not done her right over the years yet here she was, with him and showing him how much she was willing to do for him. Finishing the water he set the glass on the side table feeling her arms around him. "Love you too Gem"

Turning over he wrapped his big arms around her, pulling her close as he nuzzled his face into her chest. "Thanks for not yelling at me for drinking.. no more after tonight. You have my word" Angel may have been a lot of things but he was never one to break a promise. Especially not to Gemma or his family. His word was everything to him.

PMEmail
    ^
    Gemma Walker
     Posted on: Jan 18 2018, 03:57 PM

Gemma
    Magical Citizens
    32 . 5'4" . Pureblood

Callie
    44 points

user posted image Gemma beamed as Angel nuzzled himself into her, running her fingers lightly over the side of his face and over his beard. She didn't condone his drinking at all.... but she completely understood his need for doing it that day. She would never tell him that it was alright, because he should just be able to find another way to deal with the stress. He'd get there, and she would help him every step of the way.

"I believe you won't" Gemma agreed, kissing the top of his head lightly before falling asleep in his arms, her favorite place to be. She woke up in the morning to Angel's alarm clock going off. She pushed on his chest a little to get him to wake up and turn it off, since it was on his side of the bed. "Baaaaabe..." she groaned before scratching her eyes and stretching her arms up above her head.

PM
    ^
    Angelo Campos-Garcia
     Posted on: Jan 18 2018, 04:01 PM

Angel
    MACUSA
    32 . 6'0" . Pureblood
    N/A

Lead Witch Watcher
    Nexus
    72 points

I Need This user posted image Angel woke up and instantly the sound of his alarm clock was making his head feel like it was going to explode, the push on his shoulder made him want to vomit, and the light outside his window made his eyes feel like they would pop out of his skull. He was definitely not a happy camper and his groan was testiment to that. Rolling over his eyes scrunched shut as he tried to shut the alarm clock off, his headache just getting worse, he got annoyed and picked up the alarm clock, throwing it against the wall causing it to smash into a thousand pieces.

Grabbing his pillow he pulled it over his head feeling sicker than he had in a long time. Groaning again he sighed shaking his head and spoke through the pillow to Gemma. "If you love me you will kill me now.."

PMEmail
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Pages: (2) 1 2 
    Add Reply
    New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D