g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

Wait for It, Vy
Kylian Sauvage
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 07:41 PM
PMQuote
Ky - 9 posts - 16 - 5'10" - Half-Blood
1/2 Veela
Ilvermorny
Pukwudgie - Student
Nexus
9 points

Did You Get It!? user posted image

Kylian could say he really didn't have many people he could call a real friend, but Vy, the guy had been there since day one at Ilvermorny. He was his best friend and honestly it meant the world to Kylian, he would do absolutely anything for the other student, and would stand up for him in a heartbeat, even if he was sick. So when they were planning on pulling a prank on the rest of the boys in the dorm room, he was right there ready to jump in and see what trouble they could rain down on everyone.

So there Kylian was, checking out the door to make sure no one was coming to catch them mid act, and he glanced across the room at Vy. "Okay, we have maybe ten minutes. We need to be quick or this will definitely fall apart at the seems" Closing the door he jogged over and grabbed the bag of feathers. "What are we doing with all of this again? We changed ideas a lot"

^
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 07:53 PM
PMQuote
Vy - 16 posts - 16 - 5'11" - Halfblood
N/A
Student
Heather
16 points

Vy looked back at his best friend and smiled a little maniacally, a little like he's got one screw loose. Hefting the feathers higher, he turned towards the attached bathroom to the dorm room and jerked his head for Kylian to follow him.

"I think we decided on charming the feathers to hang above the showers until the next person to use it had been in for a few minutes before the charm wore off and they'd drop on the person... Yeah that sounds right, let's go with that."

^
Kylian Sauvage
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 07:59 PM
PMQuote
1/2 Veela
Ilvermorny
Pukwudgie - Student
Nexus
9 points

Shaking his head with an amused grin he followed him to the bathroom an pulled himself up on the shower wall, sitting on the edge as he looked down at his friend. "I think you have officially lost your marbles" Teasing he reached down for the bag so he could hold them in place while Vy charmed them just the way he wanted them.

"You know good and well I can't outrun anyone here, I will trip you and sacrifice you to get away" Obviously joking since they both know he would have never done that in a million years, he grinned at his friend.

^
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 08:06 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Student
Heather
16 points

Vy couldn't help but laugh at his friend because they both knew Vy had never really had marbles. Hell, their introduction had been the most hilariously Vy thing ever. First year, first day, Vy had just walked up to Kylian, tugged him with him and said, "You're pretty, you're my best friend. Let's go prank someone."

"Well it's a good thing I'm prettier than you so I'll distract them while you get away." Vy chuckled and waved his wand, weaving the sticking and levitating charms together so they dropped at the right time.

^
Kylian Sauvage
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 08:13 PM
PMQuote
1/2 Veela
Ilvermorny
Pukwudgie - Student
Nexus
9 points

Snorting in amusement as he made his comment about being prettier he shook his head. It always made him feel better about being what he was when his best friend could make jokes about it. It was just easier all the way around. "I will send a rescue pigeon back for you. I am sure it will get here eventually to save you from your adoring fans"

Teasing he grinned and shook his head amused waiting for the feathers to stay in place before he waved his wand and did a disillusionment charm over it so that no one would see it until it was too late and the feathers were on them, before he dropped down. "Should we make the water run sticky at the last second?"

^
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 08:22 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Student
Heather
16 points

Vy snorted at his friend, because a rescue pigeon was not going to be big enough to carry Vy off to safety. And now he was imagining it and laughing way too hard. All he could get out between laughs was "Pigeon... Carrying me... Away..."

Calming down eventually, he nodded at Ky. "That's a good idea! Quickly before someone comes in to shower!! Quodpot practice is over soon!" The players always wanted to shower right away after practice and there were two players in Vy and Ky's dorm room so they could hopefully get two in one with this prank.

^
Kylian Sauvage
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 08:31 PM
PMQuote
1/2 Veela
Ilvermorny
Pukwudgie - Student
Nexus
9 points

Stopping as he tried to imagine it, he looked over at Vy and shook his head slowly. "That would have to be one big pigeon" Imagining it and actually disturbed by the mental image he got, he got a fully body shiver before he laughed and shook his head moving to the shower and did a spell on the shower head that would spew out honey right before the feathers fell.

Finishing up he grabbed Vy's arm and took off down the stairs away from the room so that they couldn't be blamed. "We will head up to bed after they go up to shower, like we are studying or something" Nodding he plopped down on the couch and grinned.

^
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
 Posted on: Jan 15 2018, 08:41 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Student
Heather
16 points

Their roommates would totally know who it was because by sixth year, it was pretty well known that it was always them, but if there was no proof, they couldn't get in trouble. Vy followed Ky and plopped himself down in a couch beside Kylian and leaned his head against his friend's without thinking, the action natural after six years.

"Studying is definitely what we're doing. Nothing else. What should we be "studying," you think? Transfiguration? We've got a test next week, that's totally convincing, yeah?"

^
Kylian Sauvage
 Posted on: Jan 23 2018, 10:22 PM
PMQuote
1/2 Veela
Ilvermorny
Pukwudgie - Student
Nexus
9 points

Leaning back against the couch he closed his eyes before he felt Vy leaning against him, and laid his head against his before his eyes opened and he looked at the fireplace. Six years and honestly he was beyond lucky that he had a friend like that. Vy had never judged him or treated him differently. So he was ready to back him up in any way he needed to.

"Oh yeah.. we do but we also have that potions exam" Letting out a breath he lifted his head he looked over at him and grinned. "I.. think that harry will probably be the first one back. He hates being all sweaty"

^
Vyacheslav Szczęsny
 Posted on: Jan 26 2018, 12:34 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Student
Heather
16 points

Vy snuggled down into the couch, head resting on Kylian like it always did when they sat together. Ky was the best friend Vy could have ever asked for; not only was he kind, great, fantastic, wonderful, and perfect, but he was also the one who kept Vy from going way too overboard on how many pranks he pulled. Really, without Ky, pranks would be an every day occurrence in their dorm.

"Holy crap, the guy showers so much! Like, last month, I think he took a shower three times a day and sometimes even four times! Who needs to shower that much? I mean, really, he doesn't do anything besides sleep, eat, school, and practice. The only thing that makes him sweaty or dirty is practice and that's not even every day, you know man?" Vy took a deep breath after saying most of that in one and crossed his arms. "Plus, he's so rude," Vy said, not realizing their roommate was now right behind him until he heard a cough.

Peering back, Vy cringed before shouting out a "Hi Harry, uh, how you doing?" Yeah, he knew he'd get in trouble for that. Whoops.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole