g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

The Future is Coming
Arthur Thorne
 Posted on: May 13 2018, 07:54 PM
PMQuote
Arty - 26 posts - 17 - 5'7" - Pureblood
Thunderbird
7th Year
Callie
23 points

user posted image It came. The one letter that Arty had been dying for had finally come before he had even put on his shirt for the day. If the large envelope didn’t make it absolutely clear what was inside, the emblem on the upper corner would quickly clue the receiver in. The receiver being Arty. him. He had received a large envelope with an emblem on it and had only been staring at it for a good five minutes.

Five minutes that he didn’t have before class. So he ran for the door, remembered he wasn’t wearing a shirt or shoes, fixed that, and bolted to the Dining Hall where he was meeting Ellie five minutes later than planned.

Arty’s eyes quickly grabbed hold of the beautiful blonde before running over with the envelope waved up high and a gigantic grin on his face. ”IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!” he told her, out of breath and not caring. As he handed her the unopened envelope and worked on capturing his break again. It seemed strange to be so excited about an envelope, but one must understand the facts. Arthur had been working his ASS off for the big letter. The acceptance letter from the school that even his father attended.

”Open it for me? My hands are shaking too much!” Arty asked Ellie, his arms twisted up around his head in anticipation. Everything he’d worked so hard for coming down to one moment. Yale. What have you chosen?

Arty's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Eleanor Macmillan
 Posted on: May 13 2018, 08:35 PM
PMQuote
- 37 posts - 16 - -
Thunderbird 6th Year
Avery
37 points

Arthur was late, which was fine, really. She'd never really been the impatient type. Excitable, sure, but not the sort to get upset over something she couldn't fix, like having to wait. Besides, she didn't mind waiting for Arthur. Of course, the last thing she expected was for him to rush in like there was a fire or a monster or something. Well.. Okay, it must not have been bad. He looked way too happy for it to be something bad. She was about to stand up when he made it to her side at the Thunderbird table.

"What--?" she started, taken aback. But then she looked down at what he'd handed her and she jolted, sitting forward to stare at him. Oh, Morrigan. What if it was bad news? She didn't want to give him that. Still, she doubted it could be. He was insanely smart.

Her hand fell to his knee for a second as she smiled at him reassuringly, but then she decided to just get it over with and pried off the wax to open it for him. Even Eleanor needed to take a deep breath before she read it, but she only got a few words in - Dear Mr. Thorne, Congratulations... - before she let out a squeak of joy and pushed his arms away so she could throw her own around his neck, completely forgetting to say the actual words: YOU DID IT.

^
Arthur Thorne
 Posted on: May 13 2018, 09:33 PM
PMQuote
Thunderbird
7th Year
Callie
23 points

user posted image Arthur had been around Ellie enough to know exactly what the squeal and hug meant. ”I’m in? Really!?” he exclaimed as his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. He stood up quickly and whipped her around in pure excitement. ”I’m going to law school!”

After seeing a disappointing eyebrow raise from his least favorite teacher- probably for making a ruckus- he finally sat down, picking up the letter to see for himself. ”I did it! I can’t beliebe I actually did it!”

^
Eleanor Macmillan
 Posted on: May 13 2018, 10:04 PM
PMQuote
- 37 posts - 16 - -
Thunderbird 6th Year
Avery
37 points

Letting out a half-laugh, half-shriek of surprise, Eleanor clung to him as he turned around between the dining tables. She sort of wanted to kiss him, but she wasn't sure it was the time or place to do so, considering Professor Mishra's look in their direction. Her cheeks turned a little red, but as soon as her back was to the professors' table, she was grinning madly again. It would hit her eventually that he was going to a different school than her, and that would make her sad. But in the moment she was just proud of him. Well. She'd always be proud. That wasn't--

Anyway, she sat down next to him and shook her head at him fondly. "Of course you did. If anybody was going to get in, it's you. I mean, just look what you managed with me. I was a total mess before you made me actually study properly."

^
Arthur Thorne
 Posted on: May 14 2018, 08:29 AM
PMQuote
Thunderbird
7th Year
Callie
23 points

user posted image A blush warmed Arthur’s face at her words, on top of pure excitement of the day. After looking around to make sure that people had gone back to their food he turned to Ellie and pulled their lips together. It wasn’t a passionate one per se, as far as general kisses go, but for Arthur there was certainly a lot of want behind it.

After pulling away he grinned at her and took her hand before digging into some food. ”for the record, you didn’t need me to be smarter. You have all the skills, just needed help knowing where to place them” after taking a bite of eggs he simply shrugged and smiled at her again. ”It’s all you. You’re stronger than you know”.

^
Eleanor Macmillan
 Posted on: May 14 2018, 10:59 PM
PMQuote
- 37 posts - 16 - -
Thunderbird 6th Year
Avery
37 points

Eleanor positively beamed at him when he pulled back and turned to his meal, but then her cheeks were immediately on fire in response to his reassurances. The last sentence, especially, got to her. After just sort of smiling at him for a moment, she leaned towards him and pressed a kiss to his cheek. When she turned back to her plate as he had done, she didn't even think about it before adding something on:

"Who knows what I would've done if you'd already graduated."

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole