g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

[complete] Done [TW], Aleks
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 03:27 AM
PMQuote
Sean - 52 posts - 16 - 5'5" - Halfblood
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

Trigger Warning: Thoughts of suicide

I Can't user posted image Sean just couldn't understand how he'd reached that point in his life. Only 16 years old and he was already wanting to call it quits. These were suppose to be the best years of his life and yet he couldn't be with the guy he loved, and his father was constantly pushing him in ways that weren't actually helpful. It was one of those days where he just couldn't deal with living and you could tell by the way he stood under the water in the shower. His hands were resting on the wall and his head was down, watching as the water dripped off of his face and into the drain. He imagined what it would feel like to drown, hearing that it was actually quite peaceful.. the moment your body let go.

His dad was just pushing him too hard that day, and it was freezing outside. His father insisted on training him in all sorts of weather because that was how the best players did it. Suicides, laps, throws, and hits. Hours and hours of pushing and yelling and wanting to throw up. Drowning, even the bad parts, was seeming like a pretty good option. He was suppose to have met Aleks an an hour ago, but with Sean not being fast enough or whatever it was his father drilled him that day, and spending a good 45 minutes standing under the hot water he just wouldn't have made it anyway.

Sean was so out of his element that he hadn't even heard the door to the locker room open, which would have usually surprised him because it was the off season. He just continued to lean against the wall and watch as the water droplets continued to fall one by one by one into the drain below.

Alekse

Sean's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 11:16 AM
PMQuote
Aleks - 47 posts - 17 - 5'10" - Pureblood
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks had been looking for Sean for a little bit, unsure of where to find his friend. He knew that Sean had had a practice with his father that day and that it usually put him in a negative mood afterwards just because of how hard his father pushed him, but he'd yet to show up to their classroom. It took a few tries to find Sean, but Aleks finally decided to try the locker room.

Walking in to the locker room, Aleks heard the shower running and knew that must be where Sean was. He was still hesitant to see Sean wearing little, so he stood outside the shower room and called in hesitantly, "Sean? Is that you?" There was no one else in the locker room, so he knew it would be safe for them to hold hands for a little bit if that's what Sean needed to feel better and up to studying.

What have I got to do to be heard?
Aleks's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 12:41 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

I Can't user posted image Drip. Drip. Drip. The water continued to drip down into the abyss while his head just spun in circles. There was a piece of him that heard something else, something that could bring him out if the funk he was in if he had been paying attention. His hadn’t even wanted to be desturbed.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 01:21 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Unsure if Sean just hadn't heard him, he repeated his question again, only to receive silence in return. He took a deep breath and realized he'd have to peek to see if his assumption was correct. Steeling himself, he turned his head around the corner, and (thank Merlin there was a half wall between each shower stall) saw Sean standing there, bracing himself against the wall and staring at what looked like nothing. He looked... almost out of it.

Aleks walked over cautiously, crouched down and looked up at Sean's face. "Sean? You okay?" He'd never seen Sean so disconnected, so out of it, and it made him wonder what happened at practice that caused it.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 01:57 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

I Can't user posted image A faint voice brought Sean out of his little trance and inhaled sharply as he looked up at Aleks. ”When did you get here?” he asked, suddenly feeling guilty about making him wait. He turned off the water and grabbed his towel so that he could dry off. ”I’m sorry, dad worked me long and I.. just lost track of time”

He looked up at Aleks with the saddest face. He didn’t want to hurt the guy he loved, but at the same time he knew that there wasn’t much he could have done to prevent it. ”Dad’s getting worse.. has been ever since my brother’s...” accident. Ever since his brother’s accident his father seemed to go double time with Sean, expecting way more than he had to offer. He crossed his arms and placed them on the median between the two of them, his chin on his arm. ”I’m breaking, Aleks...” he whispered, a tear falling down his cheek as he finally allowed himself to admit how horrible he was feeling.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 05:54 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Shit. Shit shit shit. Sean was really upset this time and Aleks just didn't know how he was going to help. He resented Sean's dad so much for hurting his son like this, couldn't understand how a father could push his son so hard when his son so clearly wanted to stop. Standing up, he reached out and ran a hand through Sean's wet hair, letting his hand trail down to hold his cheek.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Aleks was sure it wouldn't help, but he wanted to do anything to stop Sean's pain. "Is there anything I can do?" He walked around the median between them and pulled Sean to him, hugging Sean, ignoring the fact that Sean was wet because he needed something comforting. Aleks wrapped his arms around Sean and tried to convey that he would hold his boyfriend together, he'd keep him from breaking, if Sean would let him. He wasn't sure how to say it, so he tried to let his arms, his hug do the talking for him.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 07:15 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

I Can't user posted image The moment Aleks ran his hand through Sean’s hair, he began to just weep, releasing some of the pressure that the depression was giving him. He melted into Aleks’ arms with his head in his neck. ”I d-don’t know” he admitted. He felt as if he was falling apart and though Aleks was helping but he just knew hay he would bring him down with him. ”I’ll be fine I just... you don’t have to deal with me”

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 07:23 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks continued running his fingers through Sean's hair, his heart hurting for the other boy in his arms. He wanted to make everything better for Sean, but he couldn't do anything. He knew Sean's dad wouldn't listen to him; no one except Sean listened to Aleks when he spoke.

Leaning back and holding Sean's face in his hands, he wiped the tears away with his thumbs and looked at Sean's face, waiting for him to look at Aleks before he spoke. Once he caught Sean's eyes, he said in the most sincere way he possibly could, "I want to. I want to deal with this and everything else. I... Merlin, Sean, I'd do anything for you." And then Aleks placed a kiss against Sean's forehead, hoping he was helping a little. Please, at least let him get this one thing right. For Sean's sake.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 07:37 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

I Can't user posted image Sean loooked up at Aleks with a confused look on his face, was he saying that he... Man, they had never said those three words to each other before. He smiled sadlyly as he placed a hand on top of Aleks. ”Are you sure you want to be a part of my crazy life?” he asked him. It wasn’t what either of them signed up for when they agreed to date, and if he didn’t want to stick around he wouldn’t blame him.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 08:12 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks smiled at Sean, still holding his face in his hands. It's not like his life was great either. Both of them had their own problems; Sean with his overbearing dad and Aleks with his absent parents and hateful brother. "My life is just as crazy," he replied, thumb running across Sean's cheekbone as he leaned in and kissed his boyfriend passionately, trying to push all of his feelings and hopes to help Sean into it.
^
Bastion Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 22 2018, 06:29 PM
PMQuote
Bass - 7 posts - 35 - 6' 2" - Halfblood
Ilvermorny
Quodpot Coach
Summer
0 points

WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?!
user posted image

Bastion had been thinking. He'd been thinking hard.

Had he been too hard on Sean? Ought he to apologize? He shuddered at the thought; Bastion Rhodes hated having to apologize to anyone, let alone his own sons. And, yet, something akin to guilt scratched at the back of his mind.

Heading toward the locker rooms, knowing Sean enjoyed a long shower post workout, Bastion entered the building. As he rounded the lockers toward the shower area, he stopped dead at the picture before him. His son. Another boy. And, Merlin's beard, were they...kissing?!

"What in the name of Merlin is going on here?!" Bastion said, his voice cracking with shock and revulsion as he watched the boys spring quickly apart. He didn't look at Aleks; his gaze landed steadily on Sean, his upper lips slowly curling into a silent snarl.

practice makes perfect
Bass's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 22 2018, 06:44 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

I Can't user posted image The kiss wasn’t entirely unexpected, but at first he wanted to push aleks away. He was just far too upset to deal with kissing... but Aleks knew how to make him relax in ways he’d never understand and he wrapped his arms around his neck to deepen it even more, meeting the same passion that he was receiving.

They should have heard the door, they were both just so good at listening for it, so why didn’t they thay time? Merlin knows that things could have gone vastly different if they did. Springing away from Aleks with a look of both shock and fear on his face, he looked at his father, more terrified than he’d ever been in his life.

At first he thought about denying it all, but that would have been idiotic. It was very clear what they had been doing and it was time to pay the price- not that he thought there should have been one. ”What are you doing here?” was all he managed to say, closing his eyes with a wince of how stupid that was. He gripped his towel tight around him, not needing another accident in that moment.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 22 2018, 06:49 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks could feel when Sean began to let the tension fall away; when he let himself be kissed and kiss back. Aleks had run his hand down to Sean's waist, holding him close. Now, he'd do anything for Sean's warmth again, to be close to him again, instead of this utter mistake that they should have been able to avoid. They'd been so careful about listening for the door or for other people before.

Watching the exchange, Aleks decided to slide a little closer to Sean to let him know he was there for support, that he would be there if his boyfriend needed him. He had a lot he wanted to say to Sean's dad, but he had been trained as a child not to speak unless spoken to, so he stayed quiet. He would speak up if Sean's dad tried anything. He had just calmed Sean down and he wasn't about to let his boyfriend's dad make him sad again.

^
Bastion Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 22 2018, 07:08 PM
PMQuote
Bass - 7 posts - 35 - 6' 2" - Halfblood
Ilvermorny
Quodpot Coach
Summer
0 points

WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?!
user posted image

Bastion's brows rose a fraction at Sean's response. "That is not remotely important in this moment. Now," he growled, taking one step closer to the clinging couple, "you tell me, what the hell have I just walked in on? Because, to my eyes, it looks like my son is a nancy no Quodpot team would ever consider taking on if they knew-" his eyes roved to Aleks and back to Sean, wearing naught but a towel "he was this kind of man."

practice makes perfect
Bass's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 22 2018, 07:16 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image And that, that right there caused Aleks to feel something he's never felt before. Even in his fights with Eli, he'd never felt this righteously angry. Because that, the words Sean's dad has used, were unacceptable to Aleks. Sean's dad had made multiple incorrect statements in what he'd said, starting with the assumption that what he was doing here wasn't important because it sure as shit was after how Aleks had found Sean after their practice, and ending with assuming Sean even wanted to play Quodpot professionally. Had he even asked his son what he wanted?

Aleks moved in front of Sean, blocking his dad's view of him and glared. He wasn't going to let this go on any longer, because it would hurt Sean even more to see his dad so utterly ignorant to his feelings and Aleks wasn't okay with that. "That's enough," he said, with enough venom in his voice that he hoped it would stop the conversation there. He was going to protect Sean from this... wretched excuse of a father in front of him.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole