g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

Options for Thread Moderation
Liz
 Posted on: Sep 21 2017, 12:40 AM
PMQuote
Lizzz - 517 posts - 431 - 5'6" - No-Maj
Newt's New York
Admin Supreme
Liz
12 points

Welcome to the latest
announcement!

Ideally, I will soon stop adding random features to the site and get back to posting ... but first I want to explain what I just added for us. >.>

My philosophy is that, since we do this for fun, you should have as much time as you need to finish your threads. If you need to take months with huge gaps in between posting sprees, go for it. We've all done it, right? So, on that front, I won't be going through and moving threads and whatnot. I'm just gonna leave them all there.

I do, however, really dig when things look uniform and organized (probably because I can't organize anything physically so I feel like a grown-up when I organize electronically xD). So, on that front, I've built in three multi-mods that will allow the threads we're finished with to be marked and closed in a pretty, uniform way:

Complete means you have completed the thread. Duh.

Null means that, for some reason, the thread is no longer canon for your character.

Unfinished means your writing partner seems to have disappeared for good and you're fairly certain that the thread will never continue past its current point.

All of these statuses are reversible, of course. So, when you need a thread closed and marked, please post in thread moderation with a link and the specifics of what you need done. Thanks for helping me keep it pretty without moving people's threads around against their will! <3

@Avery | @Ferret | @Hamlet | @Heather | @Kirby-Liane @Lietta | @Maddi | @Mapey | @Nexus.Fireblood | @Ritzy | @poof

--------------------
LIZ
ADMIN SUPREME
ASK ME ALL OF THE THINGS!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
Lizzz's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole