g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm Going Crazy
Aurora Longbottom
 Posted on: May 14 2018, 02:25 PM
PMQuote
Rory - 375 posts - 34 - 5'8" - Pureblood
NA
Healer
Nexus
99 points

user posted image Aurora had always thought she would love being pregnant, but now three months in god she just wanted it over already. Her clothes officially didn't fit, morning sickness sucked, and she was just always running the spectrum of emotions. Poor Lucas had to deal with her being mad one second, crying the next and then smiling. She felt like she was crazy. Though she was getting better at hiding her feelings though, which worked fantastically for her at work. None of her patients should have to suffer from her being unable to control her hormones. She could at least control her reaction to them.

Still the hospital was busy, and god was she hungry. She hadn't had time to stop for lunch yet, and it as very obvious to her that the baby was not happy. However, she knew eating no lunch or waiting for a bit longer would be fine. She was just too busy to stop today. With a smile on her face she had to practically paint on for a patient she nodded her head. "I am glad that we were able to help you Mrs.Collins, please remember to take your potions, and get some rest. You need to heal"

With a wave to the woman and her husband as they walked out of the waiting room, she turned back to the mediwitch's station and signed her name to the bottom of the file. Sliding it over to the mediwitch she rolled her neck letting out a breath. "What do I have next?"

Rory's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Grey Washington
 Posted on: May 14 2018, 02:42 PM
PMQuote
Grey - 2 posts - 34 - 6'0" - Pureblood
N/A
St. Ignatius' Wizarding Hospital
Healer and Surgeon
Nexus
2 points

user posted image Grey was a happy man. He had the wife of his dreams, an amazing child, and a job that he honestly did enjoy. The only dark spot in his life were the memories of war, but those he refused to let them in his life any longer. They had messed with his life enough, no more. So he worked and he went home to his family to make sure that they had everything that they could ever hope for. Still he wasn't blind to those around him. He had found out his old friend Lucas and one of his co-workers Aurora were now engaged and expecting a child, she even though he hadn't spoken to his old friend in awhile he went out of his way to make sure Aurora was okay while at work.

It seemed like the right thing to do honestly. So despite knowing how busy the hospital was, he made it his mission to make sure that she was going to eat that day. Thanking his timing when he noticed that her latest patient was leaving and she was asking what she had next. Walking up behind her he clicked his tongue. "Next you are going to sit down and scarf down this sandwich. You need something to feed that babe or you will get sick" Walking up beside of her he winked at the Mediwitch who just laughed and shook her head before he set the sandwich down infront of her. "No is not an acceptable answer by the way, but thank you is" Giving the blonde a smile he crossed his arms leaning against the station counter.

Grey's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Aurora Longbottom
 Posted on: May 14 2018, 02:47 PM
PMQuote
Rory - 375 posts - 34 - 5'8" - Pureblood
NA
Healer
Nexus
99 points

user posted image Rora was not expecting the voice, or for the most amazing... delicious... mouth watering smell to be placed infront of her face before it hit the counter. Just looking at the sub sandwich made her stomach vibrate with hunger, and she had to make sure she wasn't drooling before she parted the wrapped to see what was there her eyes lighting up with joy. "A cold cut sub with mozzarella, lettuce, mayo, tomato, jalapenos, and olives? Did Lucas tell you my favorite?"

Looking up at one of the hot shots in the hospital she smiled brightly before she leaned up and quickly pecked his cheek in thanks. She only felt comfortable doing that because she knew he was friends with her fiancee, and he was so devoted to his wife. They were friends, he watched out for her and she appreciated it. "Thank you Grey, I really appreciate it. I am so hungry" As if on cue her stomach let out a long growl and her cheeks instantly turned red in embarrassment. "Well.. as if that wasn't obvious"

Rory's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Grey Washington
 Posted on: May 14 2018, 02:53 PM
PMQuote
Grey - 2 posts - 34 - 6'0" - Pureblood
N/A
St. Ignatius' Wizarding Hospital
Healer and Surgeon
Nexus
2 points

user posted image "I would say yes... buuuut no. Lucas didn't tell me. Everyone knows you go to that deli every day, so I asked the guy there to make your usual" Letting out a laugh he shook his head. He knew all too well from his wife how when a pregnant woman found a favorite food that very well may be the only thing that they ate the entire time. With a shake of his head glad to see she was at least willing to take the food from how her expression was he nodded his head. At least he could help that way.

However, when her stomach audibly growled he let out a laugh, amusement written all over his face. "Come on you need to eat before the babe riots" Teasing her he motioned for the mediwitch to put Aurora's next patient in his pile before leading her over to the cafeteria and pulling her chair out. "Sit, and eat.. I will take care of your next patient. Just feed that babe already, it needs the nourishment and so do you" Giving her a stern look at the end of his statement he patted her shoulder gently.

Grey's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole