g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Add Reply
New Poll

Avery Wants Plotz, Plz., UPDATED May 4th
Avery
 Posted on: Sep 24 2017, 06:57 PM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

GRINDELWALD FOLLOWERS: [Show]

ILVERMORNY [Show]

MACUSA [Show]

MAGICAL CITIZENS [Show]

NO-MAJS [Show]

O'BRIEN MOB [Show]

In case it helps narrow down the choices above (whoops I have a lot):

ORDER OF INTEREST ATM:
Alex, Jack, Tina, Caitriona, Caroline, Casey, Nico, Kiran, Lewis, Penelope, Harriet, Monty, Apollo, Christian, Credence, Delaney, Olivia, Lucien, Savannah, Carmen, Isaac, Eleanor, Arvin, Anissa, Azriel, Edmund, Gilbert, Justina, Alice, Thomas

ORDER OF "AVAILABILITY" FOR PLOTS:
Caitriona, Caroline, Casey, Thomas, Olivia, Nico, Kiran, Monty, Lewis, Lucien, Credence, Apollo, Christian, Harriet, Carmen Edmund, Delaney, Azriel, Isaac, Anissa, Penelope, Arvin, Eleanor, Alice, Tina, Alex, Jack, Savannah, Justina, Gilbert

Big plot ideas [Show]

--------------------
^
Junky
 Posted on: Oct 3 2017, 01:37 PM
PMQuote
- 14 posts - - -
J
0 points

Cat:

Carmen: I cannot see this going anywhere other than a single hilarious thread but I can also absolutely see Cat making a spectacular silly ass of herself with her. XD

Credence: Cat understands strays and the need to keep a low profile. She would be his friend if he wanted, and treat him ... well, as she may have wanted to be treated when she was on the street. I think she would really ant to be his friend and help - though she may not understand the full of weight of how.

Alannah:

Thorne: Alannah and Thorne are planted on opposite sides, sort of. Alannah is still on the edges and a little covert so she may not be visible. She's also a Healer and possibly known somewhat in dingier circles who will treat folks off the books. I feel like we could explore enemity, particularly because she would genuinely not like him as a person. He may also know her/of her mother/of her mother's last name.

Savannah: Alannah is six years younger and a Healer at St. Ignatius. However Alannah is ... likely to keep her nose down and be invisible as much as she can. I could potentially see them getting along sort of.

Carmen: Alannah will understand double agent-ness, but that's not the kind of thing one talks about. I dunno, but I feel like she could be her friend, or friendly, or help out at some point, or something.

Also BOTH my girls are very nervous around Porpentina. I don't think that's a clear thought but it's there to play with!
^
Avery
 Posted on: Oct 3 2017, 02:52 PM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

Cat: I definitely want to get her interacting with O'Briens like Catriona and that crew, but I haven't really explored all of the options within the mob so I'd love to thread her with someone new! Carmen is probably a little serious, as far as interactions go, compared to most. But that could be fun too. XD

And I don't really have a plot in mind for Credence yet but I'm suuuper open to getting him started - even if it's in a future thread or something. I was planning to have him come back, looking for Tina and Newt, but not know where to find them besides MACUSA, which he's not interested in approaching. So he probably would be on the street, trying to hide. I think he'd probably also consider stealing polyjuice potion if he had to, so I don't know if that could be relevant to your folks?

Alannah: I expect that most people dislike Thorne XD So that's totally fair. Maybe he gets hurt during some kind of Grifters escapade and has to be treated on the DL so he doesn't get caught? I imagine he has a few connections so perhaps some NPC could get them in touch if we can't think of a character to go in between?

Savannah is sort of heartbroken and quiet, but she's seen really terrible things during the war so I imagine she goes out of her way to be nice to people - particularly younger healers. Even if Alannah is sort of iffy about her, I could see Savannah believing they're friends.

Carmen and Etta would definitely have reason to come across her because of Grindelwald Follower things, so the difference between them could be fun. Etta is dark and more than willing to do anything it takes because she has no real emotions due to her curse. Carmen, on the other hand, is driven almost solely by emotions - particularly the fear that she will become a monster like she thinks her mother might be. So it could be fun to throw both of them in with her at some point!

And other than Imogen, Tina's my main darling so I love her in everything always. XD Don't tell the others. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Any time you need an Auror and think she'd make it more interesting, you let me know!

--------------------
^
Mercury
 Posted on: Dec 10 2017, 11:31 PM
PMQuote
Loser - 9 posts - 18 - 6'2" - No-Maj
Bad Student
Mercury
0 points

Brady:

Arvin: Like Arvin, Brady is also a rather popular and well-liked student around Ilvermorny, I don't imagine it wouldn't be too hard for them to become friends. Brady is also looking for more people like him, it would help him a lot to have a friend who also understand what it's like to be gay.

Eleanor: They're both in the same house, so it's possible that they already know each other, which could make it a lot easier for them to plot. Since Brady is so outgoing, he could be the one to initiate their encounter.
I've got a migraine the size of Mercury
Loser's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Avery
 Posted on: Dec 13 2017, 10:36 PM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

My plotter actually isn't updated, but the other folks who might be relevant eventually are Penelope Gardiner and Kiran Mishra. Penny's a sixth year and Kiran teaches Transfiguration. I haven't really used either of them very much yet.

But yeah, both of those things sound fine by me! If you need them for any specific plotting, let me know //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
^
Summer
 Posted on: Dec 22 2017, 06:43 PM
PMQuote
Summer - 17 posts - 30 - -
Muggle
Poseidon's Daughter
Summer
64 points

@Avery

All my babies apps are linked in my sig, just FYI :]

For Arvin, Eleanor and Kiran (& maybe for Monty?) if offer VELA! She's a 1st year Thunderbird who is super excited to have discovered that she's a witch and not cursed and, on top of that, she's been united with her maternal grandparents having lived as an orphan and runaway until the last year or so. She needs friends and people to look after her and make sure she doesn't get into trouble - maybe Eleanor? and, as a total newb to the wizarding school system, she may need a tutor - Monty? and definitely someone to explain Quodpot to her - Arvin? Kiran is her teacher, I imagine so there's always something to be done with that. :]

For Carmen, I offer BARNABY! He's Edward's oldest son so he's her cousin and they may or may not be close? Her position certainly puts her in a precarious place and, Leif may struggle to trust her since she's "in" with the O'Brien crew. But, if she's loyal to the Thatch family, he'll do his damnedest to protect her, should it come to that!

For Monty, I offer KELLINA! She is from a prominent wizarding family but is a squib. She now owns and operates a prestigious orphanage for magical and no-maj children and is always hiring teachers, tutors and other staff members. If Monty is looking for some stable income, he would find her an excellent employer and, if she really liked him, a surrogate mother of sorts!

Let me know if anything strikes your fancy or, if you have other plot ideas!

--------------------
Hi, I'm SUMMER! I'm 30 & live in California.
I'm a Gryffindor/Wampus

it is better to make a new friend than to vanquish an old enemy
Summer's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Avery
 Posted on: Dec 22 2017, 08:02 PM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

Lol, I'll do some counter-offers. As I said above, this hasn't been updated in weeks so lots of characters are missing. I should also make clear that I don't intend to start new threads for about a week. Family emergency has me tied up. But I'm going back to New York next Friday and will be a bit more relaxed then, or try to be.

So, for Vela- Ellie is quite sweet but very, very stupid. Like, both in the naive sense but also when it comes to interacting with people. She's really only close to people she grew up with over her time at school, mainly because her parents joined the Second Salemers and essentially abandoned Ellie and her sister. So she won't be a great role model or someone to rely on. Arvin, on the other hand, is excessively friendly. He'll talk to anybody, and he captains his quodpot team, so he knows what he's on about. He's pretty sure he wants to play professionally because he doesn't know what else he likes. Monty would only be able to tutor Ilvermorny students during the summers, and he just got here, so that wouldn't work until next June. Kiran teaches Transfig and is basically obsessed with his work and his research. He's kind of the broody, ego-shattered quiet type now, but anyone who takes an interest in his subject will be a favorite of his.

Barnaby- Carmen is definitely not loyal to them. So she is more likely to run away and change her appearance than to talk to him in the present. She doesn't want to be brought back to her parents' ship, and is involved with one of the O'Briens' men, Oliver. She's super available for past threads, but unless Edward wants everyone knowing she's supposed to be spying on Cormac and them, they probably haven't heard much about her. The more people who know, really, the worst off a spy would be. So that's up to Edward's writer. Poof, I think?

Kellina - funny that their last names are basically the same. But yeah, until he has a run-in with his (unknown to him) twin brother, he'd be a solid employee. But he might be kind of shit after that. I'm not sure; we haven't plotted how that will go. Kellina will also get help from Isaac, but she won't know it. He'll do it through his girlfriend Cressida. She might also want to reach out to Olivia Montrose, who is basically second in command at The Demeter Foundation.

The other folks not listed above are Alice Wheeler, Caroline Ford, Casey Sheridan, Justina Ferris, Lucien Holt, Olivia Montrose, and Penelope Gardiner. And I have Simon Marek in the works.

--------------------
^
Avery
 Posted on: Dec 30 2017, 09:21 PM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

Updated.

--------------------
^
Summer
 Posted on: Jan 11 2018, 08:04 PM
PMQuote
Summer - 17 posts - 30 - -
Muggle
Poseidon's Daughter
Summer
64 points

@Avery

I'm back!

Damn we all have a ton of characters!

Bastion coaches Quod pot at Ilvermorny so, he's likely to know your students and professors like Kiran and Delaney, maybe. The general opinion regarding Bass is...mixed, at best. He's kind of an ass (some of the the kids call him "Bass the Ass" behind his back) but, he really does mean well. He just expects a lot of people, especially his son(s) and his teams. But, mostly his son Sean. So, there's that...

Johnnie - aka 'Mel' - is a Physcologist at Carzereem these days but, she might know Azriel since he's technically her boss, and all, and any aurors/hitwizards who may have been assigned to sessions with her after using deadly/traumatic force in the field. She loves learning about people and really could make a good friend if people let her try to figure that sort of relationship out XD

Kellina Still wants to meet Monty and have him work for her on the orphanage grounds so, if you're still interested in something like that, I'm game! She will mommy him, eventually XD
ALSO, if Alice wants to come read to kids at Ithuriel's Home & School for Orphaned Children, Kel is sooo down for that!
Olivia is also of interest here in regards to the foundation; perhaps the DF supports Ithuriel's with a regular donation and they plan to attend the upcoming anniversary party?!

Niamh and Credence could be great! idk why but, I love the idea of them like having a bond. She's all abused and fucked up inside because of it and so is he! And, she doesn't have magic (but, secretly wishes she did) and is sort of afraid of it because it was used against her in the past pretty brutally. :|

Saoirse may know Thomas from life as No-Majs, haha. He's a bit younger than she is; maybe he was her younger brother's friend and so they've known each other forever, basically? If she found out he was an NYPD informant, that would be really bad since she's married to a mob-member, Lorenzo Durante! Oh, the plot possibilities!
She may also know the O'Brien people through her husband's family since the Syndicate and the O'Brien's are on amicable footing at the moment.

Sooo, basically, we have options! Let me know what you think!

--------------------
Hi, I'm SUMMER! I'm 30 & live in California.
I'm a Gryffindor/Wampus

it is better to make a new friend than to vanquish an old enemy
Summer's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Avery
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 03:15 PM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

okie-doke. Let's just go in order!

So, Bastien would probably freak Delaney out. Which is super fine, but she's pretty timid until she's talking about her class, since she knows it really well. Kiran could put up with him, if not rival him for seriousness XD But Kiran is almost obsessively passionate about Transfig. I think maybe he's writing a textbook if he ever gets some research done. He's only ever had one thread so he's still super open for anything. I could maybe see them chatting in like, some kind of teacher's lounge lol. Kiran played Quidditch for Slytherin so I could see them debating the sports and taking bets and stuff XD

Johnnie would definitely know Az. He was promoted a year ago when Allegra turned the job down, so he's younger than people expected their boss to be, probably, and he's very, very serious. Very... grim. He has a lot of regrets and shame behind his stoic expression. I don't think she would've met Tina, since she was basically just demoted on the spot as I understand it. But maybe when she was brought back, part of the condition was that she'd do rounds in different areas to see if things are going well? I don't know if that makes sense.

Kellina will probably struggled a little with Monty. He's mouthy, and once he meets his family, if they don't hate him he's gonna cling and probably not keep up with as much work as she'd want him to. Alice would super love to do that. And for Olivia, the way the foundation works as I understand it, is that they have fundraisers and things, and that the money is used to help children - homeless children in particular. But maybe there's a separate fund for that and for orphanages now. I don't think they'd throw parties for individual locations, but rather divide the money up based on applications from different places. Probably the way non-profits work now. I was at one in 2016, and places re-applied every five years.

It seems... pretty unlikely that Niamh would meet Credence. Not unless she's close with Newt or Tina. He's completely under the radar, and they're the only two who knows who he is or that he's even in NY. He's met one other person but didn't tell them the truth. Basically, Newt is trying to remove the obscurus but it's proving difficult. I've thought about letting him wig out after this next plot event in case Grindelwald ( @Nexus.Fireblood ) would be interested in responding to that.

Saoirse could know any of the following people, then: Thomas, Caroline, Savannah, Casey, Alexis and Cait. The least likely would be Cait and Casey, I think, with Thomas and Caroline being the most likely. Savannah and Alex are new, since Savannah just married Néall, and with Alex having what about's to be an off-and-on relationship with Cormac after a huge fight blows up. Thomas, for the reasons you said, and Caroline is a waitress at The Underground, which is the bar Declan O'Brien owns. If they ever had reason to come there, she's oblivious enough to the mob goings-on that she might be asked to wait on them. Actually, it's plausible that she's heard of Casey because he's a literal piece of shit. Cait is kept completely away from mob things.

--------------------
^
RealWittyAlias
 Posted on: Apr 1 2018, 04:31 PM
PMQuote
- 0 posts - 21 - 5'0 -
RealWittyAlias
4 points

Delaney Rosier: Hazel Bao is taking her No-Maj Studies class. Hazel is very into No-Maj literature, especially poetry. She might look up to Delaney as a mentor-type figure, or at least bug her for book recommendations a lot?

Olivia Montrose: I don't know much about the Demeter Foundation, but from searching it I see it helps raise money for schools and shelters and things? If so, the Bao family would probably donate money to it. Maybe Hazel attended one of their functions with her family once, or could some time in the future?

EDIT: I feel so dumb now, because I just saw that the foundation you were talking about in the post above mine was the Demeter Foundation. Anyways, the idea about the Baos possibly having donated to/attended the fundraisers still stands.
^
Avery
 Posted on: Apr 2 2018, 11:54 AM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

I had mentioned in a thread with Jack Stasey that she would be going to a fundraiser the foundation was hosting. Could throw any number of folks into that sort of thread!

My list actually isn’t up to date anymore, but most of them are there besides Edmund and Nico and Jack, I think. I’m on my phone so I haven’t checked. Those boys are pretty niche, though, and I can’t figure how they would know your folks just yet. So that’s okay.

As for Delaney: she’s pretty messed up, so I think having a student she could rely on seeing would actually be good for her. And Hazel could unintentionally keep an eye on her as well. Could be helpful for each other, really, especially considering all of the laws about interacting with No-Majs being illegal.

--------------------
^
RealWittyAlias
 Posted on: Apr 2 2018, 04:33 PM
PMQuote
- 0 posts - 21 - 5'0 -
RealWittyAlias
4 points

The fundraiser sounds fun! And I started a thread for Delaney and Hazel if you're interested, here: http://newtsnewyork.jcink.net/index.php?ac...st=0#entry10815 . I hope I did everything right.
^
Avery
 Posted on: May 4 2018, 12:05 AM
PMQuote
- 109 posts - - -
Avery
1 points

Re-Updated with my key plot ideas, as well as some info about my muse and which characters have the least going on (and therefore are more open for plotting).

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole