g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Crushing, Sean
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 5 2018, 07:31 PM
PMQuote
Aleks - 47 posts - 17 - 5'10" - Pureblood
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks threw the pencil across the room. He was still trying to get his letters to be legible, despite knowing it was futile. Some of the letters crossed over others and some of the stems of half of his letters were jagged and crooked. He sighed and picked up his wand, summoning the pencil back to try again while he waited for Sean to show up.

They'd taken to using an empty classroom for their study/tutor sessions. Sean was helping him with his charms and Aleks was helping with Sean's potions. The one thing Aleks hadn't told anyone yet was that he had a massive crush on Sean. But there was no way he'd ever tell Sean that. Sean was the only person in his life that wasn't disappointed in him, the only one who seemed to care. And Aleks wasn't ready to give that up.

He looked up when the door opened and smiled widely at Sean. "Hi. How was practice?"

Alekse
What have I got to do to be heard?
Aleks's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 5 2018, 07:56 PM
PMQuote
Sean - 52 posts - 16 - 5'5" - Halfblood
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image The day sucked, practice sucked, but knowing that he would be seeing Aleks later did not suck. Aleks was the one person in Sean’s life that meant anything to him in a good way. Sure he had his rivals, and his father was always pushing him.. but Aleks pushed him without making him feel overly overwhelmed. He was fantastic!

Sean realized that he had a crush on Aleks the first time he wrote Sean’s name. It was probably stupid, but the way that the letters flowed completely out of order only managed to make him smile. What a weird thing to be fond of, right? Still, the affection grew and grew and soon no one else was catching his gaze.

When Sean reached the classroom that he was meeting Aleks at he decided to peak in to see how things were going. He watched him throw the pencil across the room, which was worrying. As soon as it looked like he had settled again, and Sean came up with a plan, he opened the door to pretend that he hadn’t just seen what had just happened. ”Lame, as always. Let’s go outside” he told him simply, hatching up a plan with a smile. A smile usually reserved for him.

Sean's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 5 2018, 08:37 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Knowing Sean didn't like practice because of how hard he was forced to work, forced to prove himself, Aleks thought if outside was what Sean needed, then outside they'd go. He nodded at his friend and put his books back in his bag before shouldering it and smiling at Sean.

"Let's go," he said, walking over to where Sean stood near the door. He wanted to hold Sean's hand as they walked, but not only had he not told Sean how he felt (and was too scared to), but the violent, angry looks they would receive would be almost as bad as Sean's rejection. He sighed and shook his head to clear the thoughts before smiling at Sean again.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 01:18 AM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image Perfect! Aleks was obviously in need of a break, but Sean had some kind of a twist that would at least make it seem as if he was trying to teach him something. He wasn't going to push him too hard, caring more that he was happier and smiling rather than frustrated and throwing pencils across rooms.

Taking Aleks' hand to pull him out of the room, he closed it but unfortunately had to let go. It felt nice holding his hand, but he couldn't let him know.. he couldn't let anyone know how he felt about him. He took him down behind the school to an open area where there wasn't much foot traffic from the snow. "So I had this crazy idea, alright? Bear with me" he told him as he set down his pack, gesturing for him to do the same. "Okay. So." he picked up a stick that had fallen from one of the trees and began to write in the snow, and it looked pretty horrible. Honestly though, who ever writes well in the snow? A-L-E-K-S he wrote, handing him the stick. "Your turn"

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 01:30 AM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks felt something warm in his chest when Sean took his hand for that brief moment. It was like everything would be okay, even though he still couldn't write, was barely passing his classes, and couldn't even tell the person he liked that he liked them. But it was too brief of a touch and then they were making their way outside onto the snow-covered grounds.

And then Sean did the most thoughtful thing anyone had ever done for Aleks. With a bright smile at his friend, Aleks took the stick and painstakingly wrote out "A-L-E-K-S," even though it looked more like "4-I-3-sidewaysK-5." but it was close enough. And actually looked better than what he'd been doing on the parchment anyways.

"Thank you, Sean. Here, you do it again." He smiled at Sean as he held the stick out towards him.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 02:08 AM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image Sean smiled as he watched Aleks write in the snow and noticed that it was actually a bit better. That may have been his best idea yet, and the grin on Aleks' face proved it. "How about we do it together? I'll guide you" he suggested, not reaching for the stick until he was in position.

Of course Sean was going to use the opportunity to hold onto Aleks' hand, why wouldn't he? They were just studying after all, right? "Alright. Let's just write your name again shall we?" he said and helped him when he started, helping him to keep straight and make sure that lines were long enough. "Focus on how I adjust your hand.. that's the start of it." He swallowed hard, getting the scent of his soap or cologne or... whatever it was that he was wearing that smelled so good.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 02:28 AM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Taking in a shuddering breath when Sean stepped closer to help, Aleks couldn't help the light pink color that dusted his cheeks. That was the good thing about being outside in the cold. He could blame it on the temperature and not on his own inability to control his flushing.

But god, did he smell so good. Aleks wanted to bury his nose in Sean's neck and not leave for a long time. He wanted to hold him and hold his hand and kiss him whenever he wanted. But that was just a fantasy. Right now, he had to focus because Sean was helping him.

Taking the stick, with Sean's hand over his, he reached out and started drawing the first line of the A. Once that letter was done, he turned his head to look at Sean to see how he did, realizing how close they were. He turned his head and started writing the next letter, his nose now pink as well.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 05:53 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image The closeness between them became apparent when Aleks looked at Sean, his eyes flickering down to his lips for a moment before Aleks turned to write some more. He wanted desperately to grab him by the back of his head and kiss him until he couldn’t breath anymore.. but that just wasn’t going to be possible with the way his life was. Anyone could see them out there on the grass and his secret would be out. Besides, it wasn’t as if he’d ever made his feelings known before.

”That’s, uh.. that’s great!” Sean told him nervously. He hoped that he didn’t come across as unimpressed because that certainly wasn’t the case. ”This is working better than I thought”. He laughed lightly and then repositioned himself so that his other hand was on Aleks’ arm. Holding onto his hand.. touching him felt completely right.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 06:52 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks exhaled a soft breath of silent disbelief when Sean moved even closer to touch his arm too. The pressure through his coat felt grounding, felt right. He just wanted to keep Sean with him all the time.

Oh, why couldn't he share his feelings.... But no, that would never work for him. Aleks knows his luck and any time he gets close to anyone, he disappoints them and they don't love him anymore.

"Yeah, I'm impressed! Thanks Sean!" He turned his head to look at Sean again and then had to change the subject before it went farther. He looked down at the snow and smiled an evil smile, bending down to pick some up and before Sean could react, he balled it up and tossed it at him.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 08:30 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image "Oh, you're going to regret that!" Sean told him with a laugh before bending down and throwing a makeshift snowball at him that basically fell apart in the air. Realizing that the snow wasn't going to stick he ran at him, holding onto his arms as he dragged him down into the snow, on top of where they had just been writing.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 08:56 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Laughing as he went down in the snow, Aleks tried not to get too much snow on his clothes because it would freeze him once they stopped moving. For now though, he was going to wrestle with the boy he had an unattainable crush on. He wished there was a way he could admit to Sean that he liked him without ruining the only friendship Aleks could count on.

"You're right. I sooo regret it now. Except I'm not the only one in the snow." Aleks laughed and picked up some snow to stick in Sean's face.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 11:27 PM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image Sean sputtered and shook his head as the snow hit his face, grabbing a hold of Aleks before rolling him onto his back so that HE could throw some snow into his face. "Not so nice, is it?" he said to him as he laughed. He wanted so much to just reach down, grab his face, and kiss him but he really truly couldn't. Damn it, it was becoming so repetitious and not to mention harder to avoid.

After Sean caught himself looking at Aleks' lips he cleared his throat and stood up, stretching out his hand so that he could help him up. He didn't know what to say and if he tried to force it it would only result in him saying "I like you".

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 6 2018, 11:43 PM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks spluttered when the snow hit his face and laughed, the cold helping keep his blush disguised, especially when he noticed Sean looking at him. Before he could react, because what would he even say? Do you like me? Aleks had never been forward at all, and especially not like that.

Instead of saying anything, he just reached out and grabbed Sean's hand, standing up and brushing off the snow on his back. Clearing his throat, he said, "So... Want to go back and study potions?" Aleks wasn't really sure what else to say but he just wasn't ready to stop spending time with Sean. Plus, he could talk about potions for a long time, so they wouldn't have to separate for a while yet.

^
Sean Rhodes
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 12:05 AM
PMQuote
6th Year
Wampus
Callie
47 points

user posted image Oh thank Merlin Aleks spoke first. He was about two seconds away from spilling it out when he asked his question. Crisis averted. "Not really, but I have a test on Friday, so we probably should. He wiped some snow off of Aleks and grabbed his bag and headed for another empty classroom to hopefully study.

^
Aleks Vechtomov
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 01:07 AM
PMQuote
N/A
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
49 points

user posted image Aleks couldn't help but feel a little disappointed at the lackluster reply from Sean, but at least he was still getting to spend more time with him. And there was a potions exam on Friday, so it would be beneficial to Aleks to review, even though he probably remembered everything.

Smiling at Sean and trying not to give in to the temptation to take his hand as they walked, he said, "Think you're going to be ready for the test? Anything in particular giving you problems?"

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole