g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

Gallagher, Nathan, Ilvermorny
Nathan Gallagher
 Posted on: Jan 10 2018, 09:42 PM
PMQuote
Nate - 37 posts - 15 - 5'7" - Halfblood
Ilvermorny
Student
Heather
36 points

Nate Gallagher

15 | Ilvermorny | Corey Fogelmanis

Basic Information
FULL NAME:
Nathan Riley Gallagher

BIRTHDAY:
April 14, 1912

HEIGHT:
5’7”

BLOOD STATUS:
Halfblood

MAGICAL STATUS:
N/A

WAND:
Alderwood - 12 ¾” - Dragon Heartstring - Hard

EDUCATIONAL HISTORY:
Ilvermorny - Wampus - Fifth Year

MEMBERGROUP:
Ilvermorny

Student

Personal History
and all those things i didn’t say, wrecking balls inside my brain

Nate’s first memory he could call up on command was of his father coming home from the war and how excited his mother had been, so he’d been excited too. He remembered missing his father, missing that second parental figure in his life during his third, fourth, and part of his fifth year of life. He remembered the smell of his father when he hugged him for the first time when he got home. He remembered the family returning home together again.

As a child, Nathan was an energetic, rowdy boy, always finding his way into trouble in some way or another. Not in trouble with persons of authority, per se. Usually he’d find himself stuck in a dresser or unable to get down from a tree. He joked and prodded at his sister, constantly reminding her of how she was fifteen minutes older and “Do you feel your age yet?”

i will scream them loud tonight, can you hear my voice this time?

When Nate was eleven, he went away to Ilvermorny like his father, and also like his father, he was chosen by Wampus. It was a moment of pride for Nate that he could be like his father in this way. He met and made many friends in his few years at Ilvermorny so far. Classes were sometimes difficult but he excelled in Herbology, Potions, and Charms. He had problems with History of Magic and how dull the information was, but he was passing with a decent enough grade that it didn’t bother the slight perfectionist in him that had developed during his years at Ilvermorny.

this is my fight song

At the beginning of Nate’s fifth year, everything was going great. Until about October and he started feeling really tired and spiked a high fever. A few days later, he felt just fine again and assumed it was just a random infection that went away. He thought nothing of it. A few weeks after the fever, he started finding he couldn’t force himself to eat anything, nothing appetizing and the thought of eating often made him feel like vomiting. He ate just enough that he didn’t lose too much weight, he thought. No one mentioned it, anyways.

When December began, he started wearing sweaters on top of his long-sleeved shirts, because he was always cold. No matter what he did, he was cold. Except at night, it seemed, because he would wake up drenched in sweat. Just before holiday break, he began to get dizzy if he moved too fast or turned his head too fast or did anything beyond just sitting wherever he was. He’d tried to hide whatever was wrong with him, because he didn’t want to scare any of his friends over something that was probably nothing. It wasn’t until he was home for the holidays that everything came to a head.

On his way to dinner one night, he collapsed. Nate’s vision went dark and he slipped unconscious.

take back my life song, prove i’m alright song

His father found him. They’d immediately brought Nate to St. Ignatius where, after a few tests, he was diagnosed with advanced acute lymphoblastic leukemia. As it was a muggle disease, there was a cure. But cure didn’t necessarily mean easy like he’d thought. First, they took him into a room and gave him three potions to take, each designed to kill whatever it was hurting him inside. They hurt.

Every day, he was to take two potions twice a day at breakfast and before bed, plus one additional potion during lunch. Every three weeks, he had to go into St. Ignatius for a check to ensure the cure was proceeding as it should. He returned to school after break weak, anemic, nauseous, and he discovered that first night when he bumped into his bedpost, easily bruised. The cure was supposed to take six months but he already wanted it to be over. It’d only been a month and he had five more to go but he wasn’t sure how he’d make it. But he definitely wasn’t going to give up.

i’ve still got a lot of fight left in me

Trigger Details and Limits
My hard limits are playing out child abuse, underage rape, animal torturing, and rape. A character can definitely have this in their past or be going through this, but I cannot read/roleplay it unless its fade to black. Otherwise, as long as we communicate before hand, I'm good!

Heather | Central | She/her

Nate's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
Liz
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 11:17 PM
PMQuote
Lizzz - 517 posts - 431 - 5'6" - No-Maj
Newt's New York
Admin Supreme
Liz
12 points

APPROVED

Welcome, Nathan Gallagher! You're approved and ready to start playing at Newt's New York! First you should hit up the Claims Forum, but where you go after that is entirely up to you!

--------------------
LIZ
ADMIN SUPREME
ASK ME ALL OF THE THINGS!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
Lizzz's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole