g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

Update: March is Coming!
Liz
 Posted on: Feb 26 2018, 07:12 PM
PMQuote
Lizzz - 517 posts - 431 - 5'6" - No-Maj
Newt's New York
Admin Supreme
Liz
12 points

MY LOVES! We have definitely suffered from the February doldrums. As we all know, part of the nature of this whole RP thing is that we ebb and flow. A bunch of us are going through major life changes right now; for example, I'm getting a divorce and currently moving into a new apartment of my own, and Nexus got a promotion! I'm still here, though, and I know you guys are too, in between the craziness of interstate moving and being ill and dealing with grief.

Spring is coming and our luck will improve and the sun will come back and we'll all feel better and we'll get back to normal operations! I'm not abandoning this community.

We've still got Act I plot event threads going, and shit is about to get crazy in there. Let's prioritize plot threads for now so we can get the big bad out of prison, yeah? And also kill some people... >.> It's not too late to create characters to get involved in the plot! Especially if you were out of town for the first bit of it and thought you couldn't participate for that reason (@Heather <3).

It's also time to select some March OTMs. We haven't been super active this month, so I figure this might end up being a Liz-appointed month where I just pick things to honor and post up top. If you have nominations, though, send 'em to me ASAP!

You guys are the shit and I adore you, so stop by whenever you can and get those posts up when it works for your head and, at the very least, check in with each other to confirm that we're all alive and well hanging in there. <3

@Avery @Bree @Callie @Dean @Dexter @essi @Ferret @Hamlet @Heather @Jess @Nexus.Fireblood @Peachy @poof @Prime @Sammy @Sazza @skarda @Summer @Teddy

--------------------
LIZ
ADMIN SUPREME
ASK ME ALL OF THE THINGS!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
Lizzz's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole