g
g
l
e

c
b
o
x
Plot - Getting Started - Rules - Application - Claims - Codes - Who's Who - Plotters - Want Ads - Absences - Members - Store

RPG-D
We are

days

hours

minutes

seconds

old.

Closed
New Poll

NEW SKIN! Unique to NNY!
Liz
 Posted on: Sep 28 2017, 09:14 AM
PMQuote
Lizzz - 514 posts - 431 - 5'6" - No-Maj
Newt's New York
Admin Supreme
Liz
9 points

You have probably noticed that I've ignored the hell out of you for the last several days and just sort of said "I'M MAKING A SKIN." Soooo I just completed it and am pretty freaking thrilled because this is the first time I've ever attempted to code one from scratch on my own. Try it out! The skin selector is at the bottom of the page, and the new skin is called Dragon Theme (Bright).

So, I've been playing around with it for a few hours now and found and fixed several things, but there may very well be other weirdnesses involved in sticking the new skin on the site that already existed. Just post here if you find anything weird and/or hit me up in Discord. I've already noticed that the app looks different on this skin because the spaces appear to be larger. I think that's just something that we accept and work with because fixing it involves removing a lot of line breaks and then it will look squished on the Newspaper Theme skin.

A few things about the mini-profile: There are a few new information fields for you to fill in to round it out. The only thing from the other skin that won't work is, possibly, your 200px wide gif or image. Only an image that is precisely 200x100 will fit into the mini-profile. Also, the top of it will look stupid and messed-up until you've entered in your character's nickname/casual name.

Anyway, TEST IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW! WHEEEEE!!!!!

ETA: For example, I just typed this up using the box BBCode and discovered that it defaults to center alignment whereas it defaults to left alignment on the Newspaper Theme. ... I can live with that, so don't expect me to pick through code to change it. Frankly, it would probably mess up more things and then an endless cycle of awful would ensue. <3 <3 <3

--------------------
LIZ
ADMIN SUPREME
ASK ME ALL OF THE THINGS!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
Lizzz's App - Tracker - Plotter
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Everything Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling <3
Skin coded by Liz
Header created by Nexus
Color palette designed by Poof
CBox toggle by Nicole